If you are planning to travel to Yogyakarta or any other city in Indonesia, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Adisutjipto Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Adisutjipto Airport Map showing the location of this airport in Indonesia. Yogyakarta Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Yogyakarta Airport Info:
|Yogyakarta Airport IATA Code: JOG||Yogyakarta Airport ICAO Code: WIIJ|
|Latitude : -7.78541||Longitude : 110.437|
|City : Yogyakarta||Country : Indonesia|
|World Area Code : 832||Airport Type : Small|
|Yogyakarta Airport Address / Contact Details :|
Adisucipto International Airport (JOG), Jalan Solo, Depok, Indonesia
|Timezone : Asia/Jakarta|
|Adisutjipto Airport Timezone : GMT +07:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Adisutjipto Airport is 18:49:19 PM (WIB) on Monday, Apr 19, 2021|
Looking for information on Adisutjipto Airport, Yogyakarta, Indonesia? Know about Adisutjipto Airport in detail. Find out the location of Adisutjipto Airport on Indonesia map and also find out airports near to Yogyakarta. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Adisutjipto Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Adisutjipto Airport, airlines operating to Adisutjipto Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in Indonesia. Scroll down to know more about Adisutjipto Airport or Yogyakarta Airport, Indonesia.
Adisutjipto Airport Map - Location of Adisutjipto Airport
Indonesia - General Information
|Country Formal Name||Republic of Indonesia|
|Top Level Domain||.id|
Nearest Airports to Adisutjipto Airport
Closest airports to Yogyakarta, Indonesia are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Yogyakarta and other airports closest to Adisutjipto Airport.
Nearest airport to Adisutjipto Airport and Yogyakarta is Adi Sumarmo Airport - (46.28 Km / 28.76 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Yogyakarta and Adisutjipto Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Achmad Yani Airport - (89.96 Km / 55.9 Miles)
- Purwokerto Airport - (118.08 Km / 73.37 Miles)
- Cepu Airport - (138.18 Km / 85.86 Miles)
- Tunggul Wulung Airport - (155.43 Km / 96.58 Miles)
- Karimunjawa Airport - (220.8 Km / 137.2 Miles)
- List of 205 airports in Indonesia along with Indonesia airport codes »
Major airlines flying to Adisutjipto Airport, Yogyakarta
This page provides all the information you need to know about Adisutjipto Airport, Indonesia. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting Indonesia or traveling to Yogyakarta Airport.
Details about Yogyakarta Airport given here include
- Adisutjipto Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Yogyakarta Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Adisutjipto Airport
- Location of Adisutjipto Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Adisutjipto Airport Time Zone and Current time at Adisutjipto Airport
- Address and contact details of Adisutjipto Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Adisutjipto Airport on Google Map.
- General information about Indonesia where Adisutjipto Airport is located in the city of Yogyakarta. General information include capital of Indonesia, currency and conversion rate of Indonesia currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
JOG - Adisutjipto Airport IATA Code and WIIJ - Adisutjipto Airport ICAO code