If you are planning to travel to Pomala or any other city in Indonesia, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Pomala Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Pomala Airport Map showing the location of this airport in Indonesia. Pomala Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Pomala Airport Info:
|Pomala Airport IATA Code: PUM||Pomala Airport ICAO Code:|
|Latitude : -4.18109||Longitude : 121.618|
|City : Pomala||Country : Indonesia|
|World Area Code : 832||Airport Type : Small|
|Timezone : Asia/Makassar|
|Pomala Airport Timezone : GMT +08:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Pomala Airport is 12:01:27 PM (WITA) on Wednesday, May 19, 2021|
Looking for information on Pomala Airport, Pomala, Indonesia? Know about Pomala Airport in detail. Find out the location of Pomala Airport on Indonesia map and also find out airports near to Pomala. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Pomala Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Pomala Airport, airlines operating to Pomala Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in Indonesia. Scroll down to know more about Pomala Airport or Pomala Airport, Indonesia.
Pomala Airport Map - Location of Pomala Airport
Indonesia - General Information
|Country Formal Name||Republic of Indonesia|
|Top Level Domain||.id|
Nearest Airports to Pomala Airport
Closest airports to Pomala, Indonesia are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Pomala and other airports closest to Pomala Airport.
Nearest airport to Pomala Airport and Pomala is Wolter Monginsidi Airport - (89.45 Km / 55.58 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Pomala and Pomala Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Sugimanuru Airport - (142.78 Km / 88.72 Miles)
- Baubau Airport - (179.46 Km / 111.51 Miles)
- Inco Soroako Waws Airport - (185.77 Km / 115.43 Miles)
- Masamba Airport - (230.73 Km / 143.37 Miles)
- Tana Toraja Airport - (236.06 Km / 146.68 Miles)
- List of 205 airports in Indonesia along with Indonesia airport codes »
Major airlines flying to Pomala Airport, Pomala
This page provides all the information you need to know about Pomala Airport, Indonesia. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting Indonesia or traveling to Pomala Airport.
Details about Pomala Airport given here include
- Pomala Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Pomala Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Pomala Airport
- Location of Pomala Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Pomala Airport Time Zone and Current time at Pomala Airport
- Address and contact details of Pomala Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Pomala Airport on Google Map.
- General information about Indonesia where Pomala Airport is located in the city of Pomala. General information include capital of Indonesia, currency and conversion rate of Indonesia currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
PUM - Pomala Airport IATA Code