If you are planning to travel to Poso or any other city in Indonesia, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Poso Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Poso Airport Map showing the location of this airport in Indonesia. Poso Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Poso Airport Info:
|Poso Airport IATA Code: PSJ||Poso Airport ICAO Code: WAMP|
|Latitude : -1.38333||Longitude : 120.733|
|City : Poso||Country : Indonesia|
|World Area Code : 832||Airport Type : Medium|
|Poso Airport Address / Contact Details :|
Poso (PSJ), Indonesia
|Airport Type : Public|
|Operator : Government|
|Timezone : Asia/Makassar|
|Poso Airport Timezone : GMT +08:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Poso Airport is 00:50:54 AM (WITA) on Tuesday, May 18, 2021|
Looking for information on Poso Airport, Poso, Indonesia? Know about Poso Airport in detail. Find out the location of Poso Airport on Indonesia map and also find out airports near to Poso. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Poso Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Poso Airport, airlines operating to Poso Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in Indonesia. Scroll down to know more about Poso Airport or Poso Airport, Indonesia.
Poso Airport Map - Location of Poso Airport
Indonesia - General Information
|Country Formal Name||Republic of Indonesia|
|Top Level Domain||.id|
Nearest Airports to Poso Airport
Closest airports to Poso, Indonesia are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Poso and other airports closest to Poso Airport.
Nearest airport to Poso Airport and Poso is Mutiara Airport - (105.46 Km / 65.53 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Poso and Poso Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Masamba Airport - (138.34 Km / 85.96 Miles)
- Inco Soroako Waws Airport - (145.36 Km / 90.32 Miles)
- Bolaang Airport - (163.53 Km / 101.61 Miles)
- Tana Toraja Airport - (210.71 Km / 130.93 Miles)
- Luwuk Airport - (229.91 Km / 142.86 Miles)
- List of 205 airports in Indonesia along with Indonesia airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Poso Airport, Indonesia. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting Indonesia or traveling to Poso Airport.
Details about Poso Airport given here include
- Poso Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Poso Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Poso Airport
- Location of Poso Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Poso Airport Time Zone and Current time at Poso Airport
- Address and contact details of Poso Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Poso Airport on Google Map.
- General information about Indonesia where Poso Airport is located in the city of Poso. General information include capital of Indonesia, currency and conversion rate of Indonesia currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
PSJ - Poso Airport IATA Code and WAMP - Poso Airport ICAO code