If you are planning to travel to Belmullet or any other city in Ireland, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Belmullet Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Belmullet Airport Map showing the location of this airport in Ireland. Belmullet Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Belmullet Airport Info:
|Belmullet Airport IATA Code: BLY||Belmullet Airport ICAO Code: EIBT|
|Latitude : 54.2333||Longitude : -10|
|City : Belmullet||Country : Ireland|
|World Area Code : 441||Airport Type : Small|
|Belmullet Airport Address / Contact Details :|
Belmullet (BLY), Co. Mayo, Ireland
|Timezone : Europe/Dublin|
|Belmullet Airport Timezone : GMT +01:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Belmullet Airport is 22:34:00 PM (IST) on Monday, Jun 17, 2019|
Looking for information on Belmullet Airport, Belmullet, Ireland? Know about Belmullet Airport in detail. Find out the location of Belmullet Airport on Ireland map and also find out airports near to Belmullet. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Belmullet Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Belmullet Airport, airlines operating to Belmullet Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in Ireland. Scroll down to know more about Belmullet Airport or Belmullet Airport, Ireland.
Belmullet Airport Map - Location of Belmullet Airport
Ireland - General Information
• 1 EUR = 1.122 USD
• 1 USD = 0.892 EUR
• 1 EUR = 0.895 GBP
• 1 GBP = 1.118 EUR
» More EUR convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.ie|
Nearest Airports to Belmullet Airport
Closest airports to Belmullet, Ireland are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Belmullet and other airports closest to Belmullet Airport.
Nearest airport to Belmullet Airport and Belmullet is Castlebar Airport - (63.59 Km / 39.51 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Belmullet and Belmullet Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Ireland West Airport Knock Airport - (85.07 Km / 52.86 Miles)
- Collooney Airport - (91.28 Km / 56.72 Miles)
- Connemara Airport - (116.93 Km / 72.66 Miles)
- Carnmore Airport - (124.87 Km / 77.59 Miles)
- Kilronan Airport - (127.35 Km / 79.13 Miles)
- List of 21 airports in Ireland along with Ireland airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Belmullet Airport, Ireland. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting Ireland or traveling to Belmullet Airport.
Details about Belmullet Airport given here include
- Belmullet Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Belmullet Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Belmullet Airport
- Location of Belmullet Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Belmullet Airport Time Zone and Current time at Belmullet Airport
- Address and contact details of Belmullet Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Belmullet Airport on Google Map.
- General information about Ireland where Belmullet Airport is located in the city of Belmullet. General information include capital of Ireland, currency and conversion rate of Ireland currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
BLY - Belmullet Airport IATA Code and EIBT - Belmullet Airport ICAO code