If you are planning to travel to Beer Sheba or any other city in Israel, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Beer Sheba Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Beer Sheba Airport Map showing the location of this airport in Israel. Beer Sheba Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Beer Sheba Airport Info:
|Beer Sheba Airport IATA Code: BEV||Beer Sheba Airport ICAO Code: LLBS|
|Latitude : 31.287||Longitude : 34.723|
|City : Beer Sheba||Country : Israel|
|World Area Code : 636||Airport Type : Small|
|Timezone : Asia/Jerusalem|
|Beer Sheba Airport Timezone : GMT +03:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Beer Sheba Airport is 00:20:31 AM (IDT) on Friday, Jun 21, 2019|
Looking for information on Beer Sheba Airport, Beer Sheba, Israel? Know about Beer Sheba Airport in detail. Find out the location of Beer Sheba Airport on Israel map and also find out airports near to Beer Sheba. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Beer Sheba Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Beer Sheba Airport, airlines operating to Beer Sheba Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in Israel. Scroll down to know more about Beer Sheba Airport or Beer Sheba Airport, Israel.
Beer Sheba Airport Map - Location of Beer Sheba Airport
Israel - General Information
|Country Formal Name||State of Israel|
• 1 ILS = 0.279 USD
• 1 USD = 3.583 ILS
• 1 ILS = 0.247 EUR
• 1 EUR = 4.046 ILS
» More ILS convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.il|
Nearest Airports to Beer Sheba Airport
Closest airports to Beer Sheba, Israel are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Beer Sheba and other airports closest to Beer Sheba Airport.
Nearest airport to Beer Sheba Airport and Beer Sheba is Mitspeh Ramon Airport - (57.08 Km / 35.47 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Beer Sheba and Beer Sheba Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Gush Katif Airport - (59.4 Km / 36.91 Miles)
- Masada Airport - (63.42 Km / 39.41 Miles)
- Jerusalem Airport - (79.61 Km / 49.47 Miles)
- Ben Gurion International Airport - (82.04 Km / 50.98 Miles)
- Ein Yahav Airport - (87.03 Km / 54.08 Miles)
- List of 15 airports in Israel along with Israel airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Beer Sheba Airport, Israel. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting Israel or traveling to Beer Sheba Airport.
Details about Beer Sheba Airport given here include
- Beer Sheba Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Beer Sheba Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Beer Sheba Airport
- Location of Beer Sheba Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Beer Sheba Airport Time Zone and Current time at Beer Sheba Airport
- Address and contact details of Beer Sheba Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Beer Sheba Airport on Google Map.
- General information about Israel where Beer Sheba Airport is located in the city of Beer Sheba. General information include capital of Israel, currency and conversion rate of Israel currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
BEV - Beer Sheba Airport IATA Code and LLBS - Beer Sheba Airport ICAO code