If you are planning to travel to Port Antonio or any other city in Jamaica, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Ken Jones Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Ken Jones Airport Map showing the location of this airport in Jamaica. Port Antonio Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Port Antonio Airport Info:
|Port Antonio Airport IATA Code: POT||Port Antonio Airport ICAO Code: MKKJ|
|Latitude : 18.1988||Longitude : -76.5306|
|City : Port Antonio||Country : Jamaica|
|World Area Code : 243||Airport Type : Medium|
|Port Antonio Airport Address / Contact Details :|
Ken Jones (POT), Jamaica
|Airport Type : Public|
|Operator : Airports Authority of Jamaica|
|Timezone : America/Jamaica|
|Ken Jones Airport Timezone : GMT -05:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Ken Jones Airport is 07:13:50 AM (EST) on Sunday, May 16, 2021|
Looking for information on Ken Jones Airport, Port Antonio, Jamaica? Know about Ken Jones Airport in detail. Find out the location of Ken Jones Airport on Jamaica map and also find out airports near to Port Antonio. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Ken Jones Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Ken Jones Airport, airlines operating to Ken Jones Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in Jamaica. Scroll down to know more about Ken Jones Airport or Port Antonio Airport, Jamaica.
Ken Jones Airport Map - Location of Ken Jones Airport
Jamaica - General Information
• 1 JMD = 0.007 USD
• 1 USD = 150.671 JMD
• 1 JMD = 0.005 EUR
• 1 EUR = 183.003 JMD
» More JMD convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.jm|
Nearest Airports to Ken Jones Airport
Closest airports to Port Antonio, Jamaica are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Port Antonio and other airports closest to Ken Jones Airport.
Nearest airport to Ken Jones Airport and Port Antonio is Tinson Airport - (38.83 Km / 24.13 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Port Antonio and Ken Jones Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Norman Manley Airport - (39.17 Km / 24.34 Miles)
- Boscobel Airport - (51.63 Km / 32.08 Miles)
- Marlboro Airport - (104.46 Km / 64.91 Miles)
- Sangster International Airport - (149.86 Km / 93.12 Miles)
- Negril Airport - (190.82 Km / 118.57 Miles)
- List of 7 airports in Jamaica along with Jamaica airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Ken Jones Airport, Jamaica. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting Jamaica or traveling to Port Antonio Airport.
Details about Port Antonio Airport given here include
- Ken Jones Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Port Antonio Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Ken Jones Airport
- Location of Ken Jones Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Ken Jones Airport Time Zone and Current time at Ken Jones Airport
- Address and contact details of Ken Jones Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Ken Jones Airport on Google Map.
- General information about Jamaica where Ken Jones Airport is located in the city of Port Antonio. General information include capital of Jamaica, currency and conversion rate of Jamaica currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
POT - Ken Jones Airport IATA Code and MKKJ - Ken Jones Airport ICAO code