If you are planning to travel to Makin Island or any other city in Kiribati, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Makin Island Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Makin Island Airport Map showing the location of this airport in Kiribati. Makin Island Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Makin Island Airport Info:
|Makin Island Airport IATA Code: MTK||Makin Island Airport ICAO Code: NGMN|
|Latitude : 3.37444||Longitude : 172.992|
|City : Makin Island||Country : Kiribati|
|World Area Code : 824||Airport Type : Small|
|Timezone : Pacific/Tarawa|
|Makin Island Airport Timezone : GMT +12:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Makin Island Airport is 12:48:41 PM (+12) on Thursday, Jan 17, 2019|
Looking for information on Makin Island Airport, Makin Island, Kiribati? Know about Makin Island Airport in detail. Find out the location of Makin Island Airport on Kiribati map and also find out airports near to Makin Island. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Makin Island Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Makin Island Airport, airlines operating to Makin Island Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in Kiribati. Scroll down to know more about Makin Island Airport or Makin Island Airport, Kiribati.
Makin Island Airport Map - Location of Makin Island Airport
Kiribati - General Information
|Country Formal Name||Republic of Kiribati|
• 1 AUD = 0.717 USD
• 1 USD = 1.395 AUD
• 1 AUD = 0.629 EUR
• 1 EUR = 1.589 AUD
» More AUD convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.ki|
Nearest Airports to Makin Island Airport
Closest airports to Makin Island, Kiribati are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Makin Island and other airports closest to Makin Island Airport.
Nearest airport to Makin Island Airport and Makin Island is Butaritari Airport - (37.87 Km / 23.53 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Makin Island and Makin Island Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Marakei Airport - (149.62 Km / 92.97 Miles)
- Abaiang Airport - (175.37 Km / 108.97 Miles)
- Bonriki Airport - (222.33 Km / 138.15 Miles)
- Maiana Airport - (263.74 Km / 163.88 Miles)
- List of 21 airports in Kiribati along with Kiribati airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Makin Island Airport, Kiribati. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting Kiribati or traveling to Makin Island Airport.
Details about Makin Island Airport given here include
- Makin Island Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Makin Island Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Makin Island Airport
- Location of Makin Island Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Makin Island Airport Time Zone and Current time at Makin Island Airport
- Address and contact details of Makin Island Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Makin Island Airport on Google Map.
- General information about Kiribati where Makin Island Airport is located in the city of Makin Island. General information include capital of Kiribati, currency and conversion rate of Kiribati currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
MTK - Makin Island Airport IATA Code and NGMN - Makin Island Airport ICAO code