If you are planning to travel to Panevezys or any other city in Lithuania, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Panevezys Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Panevezys Airport Map showing the location of this airport in Lithuania. Panevezys Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Panevezys Airport Info:
|Panevezys Airport IATA Code: PNV||Panevezys Airport ICAO Code: EYPP|
|Latitude : 55.73||Longitude : 24.46|
|City : Panevezys||Country : Lithuania|
|World Area Code : 452||Airport Type : Medium|
|Panevezys Airport Address / Contact Details :|
Panevėžys Air Base (PNV), Panevėžio rajonas 38016, Lithuania
|Airport Type : Military|
|Timezone : Europe/Vilnius|
|Panevezys Airport Timezone : GMT +03:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Panevezys Airport is 14:26:34 PM (EEST) on Sunday, May 16, 2021|
Looking for information on Panevezys Airport, Panevezys, Lithuania? Know about Panevezys Airport in detail. Find out the location of Panevezys Airport on Lithuania map and also find out airports near to Panevezys. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Panevezys Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Panevezys Airport, airlines operating to Panevezys Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in Lithuania. Scroll down to know more about Panevezys Airport or Panevezys Airport, Lithuania.
Panevezys Airport Map - Location of Panevezys Airport
Lithuania - General Information
|Country Formal Name||Republic of Lithuania|
|Top Level Domain||.lt|
Nearest Airports to Panevezys Airport
Closest airports to Panevezys, Lithuania are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Panevezys and other airports closest to Panevezys Airport.
Nearest airport to Panevezys Airport and Panevezys is Siauliai International Airport - (70.3 Km / 43.68 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Panevezys and Panevezys Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Kaunas Airport - (88.35 Km / 54.9 Miles)
- Vilnius Airport - (131.63 Km / 81.79 Miles)
- Palanga International Airport - (211.64 Km / 131.51 Miles)
- List of 5 airports in Lithuania along with Lithuania airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Panevezys Airport, Lithuania. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting Lithuania or traveling to Panevezys Airport.
Details about Panevezys Airport given here include
- Panevezys Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Panevezys Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Panevezys Airport
- Location of Panevezys Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Panevezys Airport Time Zone and Current time at Panevezys Airport
- Address and contact details of Panevezys Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Panevezys Airport on Google Map.
- General information about Lithuania where Panevezys Airport is located in the city of Panevezys. General information include capital of Lithuania, currency and conversion rate of Lithuania currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
PNV - Panevezys Airport IATA Code and EYPP - Panevezys Airport ICAO code