If you are planning to travel to Chelinda or any other city in Malawi, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Chelinda Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Chelinda Airport Map showing the location of this airport in Malawi. Chelinda Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Chelinda Airport Info:
|Chelinda Airport IATA Code: CEH||Chelinda Airport ICAO Code:|
|Latitude : -10.5833||Longitude : 33.8|
|City : Chelinda||Country : Malawi|
|World Area Code : 542||Airport Type : Small|
|Timezone : Africa/Blantyre|
|Chelinda Airport Timezone : GMT +02:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Chelinda Airport is 18:50:30 PM (CAT) on Sunday, May 31, 2020|
Looking for information on Chelinda Airport, Chelinda, Malawi? Know about Chelinda Airport in detail. Find out the location of Chelinda Airport on Malawi map and also find out airports near to Chelinda. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Chelinda Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Chelinda Airport, airlines operating to Chelinda Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in Malawi. Scroll down to know more about Chelinda Airport or Chelinda Airport, Malawi.
Chelinda Airport Map - Location of Chelinda Airport
Malawi - General Information
|Country Formal Name||Republic of Malawi|
• 1 MWK = 0.001 USD
• 1 USD = 740 MWK
• 1 MWK = 0.001 EUR
• 1 EUR = 821.77 MWK
» More MWK convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.mw|
Nearest Airports to Chelinda Airport
Closest airports to Chelinda, Malawi are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Chelinda and other airports closest to Chelinda Airport.
Nearest airport to Chelinda Airport and Chelinda is Karonga Airport - (70.81 Km / 44 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Chelinda and Chelinda Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Mzuzu Airport - (98.44 Km / 61.17 Miles)
- Likoma Airport - (195.44 Km / 121.44 Miles)
- Dwangwa Airport - (218.24 Km / 135.61 Miles)
- List of 11 airports in Malawi along with Malawi airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Chelinda Airport, Malawi. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting Malawi or traveling to Chelinda Airport.
Details about Chelinda Airport given here include
- Chelinda Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Chelinda Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Chelinda Airport
- Location of Chelinda Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Chelinda Airport Time Zone and Current time at Chelinda Airport
- Address and contact details of Chelinda Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Chelinda Airport on Google Map.
- General information about Malawi where Chelinda Airport is located in the city of Chelinda. General information include capital of Malawi, currency and conversion rate of Malawi currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
CEH - Chelinda Airport IATA Code