If you are planning to travel to Taman Negara or any other city in Malaysia, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Taman Negara Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Taman Negara Airport Map showing the location of this airport in Malaysia. Taman Negara Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Taman Negara Airport Info:
|Taman Negara Airport IATA Code: SXT||Taman Negara Airport ICAO Code: WMAN|
|Latitude : 4.33028||Longitude : 102.395|
|City : Taman Negara||Country : Malaysia|
|World Area Code : 749||Airport Type : Small|
|Timezone : Asia/Kuala_Lumpur|
|Taman Negara Airport Timezone : GMT +08:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Taman Negara Airport is 01:54:05 AM (+08) on Wednesday, May 12, 2021|
Looking for information on Taman Negara Airport, Taman Negara, Malaysia? Know about Taman Negara Airport in detail. Find out the location of Taman Negara Airport on Malaysia map and also find out airports near to Taman Negara. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Taman Negara Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Taman Negara Airport, airlines operating to Taman Negara Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in Malaysia. Scroll down to know more about Taman Negara Airport or Taman Negara Airport, Malaysia.
Taman Negara Airport Map - Location of Taman Negara Airport
Malaysia - General Information
|Capital||Kuala Lumpur (legislative/judical) and Putrajaya (administrative)|
• 1 MYR = 0.243 USD
• 1 USD = 4.119 MYR
• 1 MYR = 0.2 EUR
• 1 EUR = 5.01 MYR
» More MYR convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.my|
Nearest Airports to Taman Negara Airport
Closest airports to Taman Negara, Malaysia are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Taman Negara and other airports closest to Taman Negara Airport.
Nearest airport to Taman Negara Airport and Taman Negara is Kuantan Airport - (109.4 Km / 67.98 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Taman Negara and Taman Negara Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Kerteh Airport - (116.74 Km / 72.54 Miles)
- Kuantan Port Airport - (122.55 Km / 76.15 Miles)
- Sultan Mahmood Airport - (140.96 Km / 87.59 Miles)
- Sultan Azlan Shah Airport - (146.87 Km / 91.26 Miles)
- Sultan Abdul Aziz Shah Airport - (163.04 Km / 101.31 Miles)
- List of 66 airports in Malaysia along with Malaysia airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Taman Negara Airport, Malaysia. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting Malaysia or traveling to Taman Negara Airport.
Details about Taman Negara Airport given here include
- Taman Negara Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Taman Negara Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Taman Negara Airport
- Location of Taman Negara Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Taman Negara Airport Time Zone and Current time at Taman Negara Airport
- Address and contact details of Taman Negara Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Taman Negara Airport on Google Map.
- General information about Malaysia where Taman Negara Airport is located in the city of Taman Negara. General information include capital of Malaysia, currency and conversion rate of Malaysia currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
SXT - Taman Negara Airport IATA Code and WMAN - Taman Negara Airport ICAO code