If you are planning to travel to Bikini Atoll or any other city in Marshall Islands, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Enyu Airfield Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Enyu Airfield Airport Map showing the location of this airport in Marshall Islands. Bikini Atoll Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Bikini Atoll Airport Info:
|Bikini Atoll Airport IATA Code: BII||Bikini Atoll Airport ICAO Code:|
|Latitude : 11.5228||Longitude : 165.567|
|City : Bikini Atoll||Country : Marshall Islands|
|World Area Code : 844||Airport Type : Small|
|Bikini Atoll Airport Address / Contact Details :|
Bikini Atoll Airport (BII), Marshall Islands
|Timezone : Pacific/Kwajalein|
|Enyu Airfield Airport Timezone : GMT +12:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Enyu Airfield Airport is 05:13:40 AM (+12) on Tuesday, Jun 25, 2019|
Looking for information on Enyu Airfield Airport, Bikini Atoll, Marshall Islands? Know about Enyu Airfield Airport in detail. Find out the location of Enyu Airfield Airport on Marshall Islands map and also find out airports near to Bikini Atoll. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Enyu Airfield Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Enyu Airfield Airport, airlines operating to Enyu Airfield Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in Marshall Islands. Scroll down to know more about Enyu Airfield Airport or Bikini Atoll Airport, Marshall Islands.
Enyu Airfield Airport Map - Location of Enyu Airfield Airport
Marshall Islands - General Information
|Country Formal Name||Republic of the Marshall Islands|
• 1 USD = 0.786 GBP
• 1 GBP = 1.273 USD
• 1 USD = 0.878 EUR
• 1 EUR = 1.139 USD
» More USD convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.mh|
Nearest Airports to Enyu Airfield Airport
Closest airports to Bikini Atoll, Marshall Islands are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Bikini Atoll and other airports closest to Enyu Airfield Airport.
Nearest airport to Enyu Airfield Airport and Bikini Atoll is Rongelap Island Airport - (149.59 Km / 92.95 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Bikini Atoll and Enyu Airfield Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Wotho Island Airport - (157.47 Km / 97.85 Miles)
- Ebadon Airport - (279.95 Km / 173.95 Miles)
- Ujae Island Airport - (289.02 Km / 179.59 Miles)
- Lae Island Airport - (299.31 Km / 185.98 Miles)
- List of 35 airports in Marshall Islands along with Marshall Islands airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Enyu Airfield Airport, Marshall Islands. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting Marshall Islands or traveling to Bikini Atoll Airport.
Details about Bikini Atoll Airport given here include
- Enyu Airfield Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Bikini Atoll Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Enyu Airfield Airport
- Location of Enyu Airfield Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Enyu Airfield Airport Time Zone and Current time at Enyu Airfield Airport
- Address and contact details of Enyu Airfield Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Enyu Airfield Airport on Google Map.
- General information about Marshall Islands where Enyu Airfield Airport is located in the city of Bikini Atoll. General information include capital of Marshall Islands, currency and conversion rate of Marshall Islands currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
BII - Enyu Airfield Airport IATA Code