If you are planning to travel to Wotje Island or any other city in Marshall Islands, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Wotje Island Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Wotje Island Airport Map showing the location of this airport in Marshall Islands. Wotje Island Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Wotje Island Airport Info:
|Wotje Island Airport IATA Code: WTE||Wotje Island Airport ICAO Code:|
|Latitude : 9.46667||Longitude : 170.233|
|City : Wotje Island||Country : Marshall Islands|
|World Area Code : 844||Airport Type : Small|
|Timezone : Pacific/Majuro|
|Wotje Island Airport Timezone : GMT +12:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Wotje Island Airport is 01:12:08 AM (+12) on Tuesday, Apr 7, 2020|
Looking for information on Wotje Island Airport, Wotje Island, Marshall Islands? Know about Wotje Island Airport in detail. Find out the location of Wotje Island Airport on Marshall Islands map and also find out airports near to Wotje Island. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Wotje Island Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Wotje Island Airport, airlines operating to Wotje Island Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in Marshall Islands. Scroll down to know more about Wotje Island Airport or Wotje Island Airport, Marshall Islands.
Wotje Island Airport Map - Location of Wotje Island Airport
Marshall Islands - General Information
|Country Formal Name||Republic of the Marshall Islands|
• 1 USD = 0.812 GBP
• 1 GBP = 1.231 USD
• 1 USD = 0.926 EUR
• 1 EUR = 1.08 USD
» More USD convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.mh|
Nearest Airports to Wotje Island Airport
Closest airports to Wotje Island, Marshall Islands are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Wotje Island and other airports closest to Wotje Island Airport.
Nearest airport to Wotje Island Airport and Wotje Island is Tabal Airport - (70.96 Km / 44.09 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Wotje Island and Wotje Island Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Ailuk Island Airport - (87.82 Km / 54.57 Miles)
- Kaben Airport - (92.01 Km / 57.17 Miles)
- Likiep Island Airport - (108.9 Km / 67.67 Miles)
- Mejit Island Airport - (115.42 Km / 71.72 Miles)
- Maloelap Island Airport - (138.48 Km / 86.05 Miles)
- List of 35 airports in Marshall Islands along with Marshall Islands airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Wotje Island Airport, Marshall Islands. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting Marshall Islands or traveling to Wotje Island Airport.
Details about Wotje Island Airport given here include
- Wotje Island Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Wotje Island Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Wotje Island Airport
- Location of Wotje Island Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Wotje Island Airport Time Zone and Current time at Wotje Island Airport
- Address and contact details of Wotje Island Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Wotje Island Airport on Google Map.
- General information about Marshall Islands where Wotje Island Airport is located in the city of Wotje Island. General information include capital of Marshall Islands, currency and conversion rate of Marshall Islands currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
WTE - Wotje Island Airport IATA Code