If you are planning to travel to Piedras Negras or any other city in Mexico, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Piedras Negras Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Piedras Negras Airport Map showing the location of this airport in Mexico. Piedras Negras Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Piedras Negras Airport Info:
|Piedras Negras Airport IATA Code: PDS||Piedras Negras Airport ICAO Code: MMPG|
|Latitude : 28.6286||Longitude : -100.536|
|City : Piedras Negras||Country : Mexico|
|World Area Code : 148||Airport Type : Medium|
|Piedras Negras Airport Address / Contact Details :|
Piedras Negras International Airport (PDS), Internacional de Piedras Negras, Colonia Venustiano Carranza, Coahuila, Mexico
|Airport Type : Public|
|Operator : Administradora Coahuilense de Infraestructura y Transporte Aéreo|
|Timezone : America/Matamoros|
|Piedras Negras Airport Timezone : GMT -05:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Piedras Negras Airport is 11:24:48 AM (CDT) on Monday, May 17, 2021|
Looking for information on Piedras Negras Airport, Piedras Negras, Mexico? Know about Piedras Negras Airport in detail. Find out the location of Piedras Negras Airport on Mexico map and also find out airports near to Piedras Negras. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Piedras Negras Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Piedras Negras Airport, airlines operating to Piedras Negras Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in Mexico. Scroll down to know more about Piedras Negras Airport or Piedras Negras Airport, Mexico.
Piedras Negras Airport Map - Location of Piedras Negras Airport
Mexico - General Information
|Country Formal Name||United Mexican States|
• 1 MXN = 0.05 USD
• 1 USD = 19.873 MXN
• 1 MXN = 0.041 EUR
• 1 EUR = 24.138 MXN
» More MXN convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.mx|
Nearest Airports to Piedras Negras Airport
Closest airports to Piedras Negras, Mexico are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Piedras Negras and other airports closest to Piedras Negras Airport.
Nearest airport to Piedras Negras Airport and Piedras Negras is Ciudad Acuna International Airport - (89.4 Km / 55.55 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Piedras Negras and Piedras Negras Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Quetzalcoatl International Airport - (163.38 Km / 101.52 Miles)
- Monclova Airport - (207.36 Km / 128.85 Miles)
- Tuxtla Gutierrez Airport - (308.75 Km / 191.85 Miles)
- Gen Mariano Escobedo Airport - (319.87 Km / 198.76 Miles)
- List of 100 airports in Mexico along with Mexico airport codes »
Major airlines flying to Piedras Negras Airport, Piedras Negras
This page provides all the information you need to know about Piedras Negras Airport, Mexico. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting Mexico or traveling to Piedras Negras Airport.
Details about Piedras Negras Airport given here include
- Piedras Negras Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Piedras Negras Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Piedras Negras Airport
- Location of Piedras Negras Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Piedras Negras Airport Time Zone and Current time at Piedras Negras Airport
- Address and contact details of Piedras Negras Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Piedras Negras Airport on Google Map.
- General information about Mexico where Piedras Negras Airport is located in the city of Piedras Negras. General information include capital of Mexico, currency and conversion rate of Mexico currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
PDS - Piedras Negras Airport IATA Code and MMPG - Piedras Negras Airport ICAO code