If you are planning to travel to Poza Rica or any other city in Mexico, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Tajin Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Tajin Airport Map showing the location of this airport in Mexico. Poza Rica Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Poza Rica Airport Info:
|Poza Rica Airport IATA Code: PAZ||Poza Rica Airport ICAO Code: MMPA|
|Latitude : 20.6019||Longitude : -97.4606|
|City : Poza Rica||Country : Mexico|
|World Area Code : 148||Airport Type : Medium|
|Poza Rica Airport Address / Contact Details :|
El Tajín National Airport (PAZ), Poza Rica de Hidalgo, Veracruz, Mexico, Phone: +52 782 822 2119
|Airport Type : Public|
|Operator : Aeropuertos y Servicios Auxiliares|
|Timezone : America/Mexico_City|
|Tajin Airport Timezone : GMT -05:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Tajin Airport is 12:20:34 PM (CDT) on Monday, May 17, 2021|
Looking for information on Tajin Airport, Poza Rica, Mexico? Know about Tajin Airport in detail. Find out the location of Tajin Airport on Mexico map and also find out airports near to Poza Rica. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Tajin Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Tajin Airport, airlines operating to Tajin Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in Mexico. Scroll down to know more about Tajin Airport or Poza Rica Airport, Mexico.
Tajin Airport Map - Location of Tajin Airport
Mexico - General Information
|Country Formal Name||United Mexican States|
• 1 MXN = 0.05 USD
• 1 USD = 19.803 MXN
• 1 MXN = 0.042 EUR
• 1 EUR = 24.07 MXN
» More MXN convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.mx|
Nearest Airports to Tajin Airport
Closest airports to Poza Rica, Mexico are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Poza Rica and other airports closest to Tajin Airport.
Nearest airport to Tajin Airport and Poza Rica is Jalapa Airport - (143.22 Km / 88.99 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Poza Rica and Tajin Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Hermanos Serdan International Airport - (186.73 Km / 116.03 Miles)
- Gen F Javier Mina Airport - (192.14 Km / 119.39 Miles)
- Las Bajadas Airport - (209.7 Km / 130.3 Miles)
- Tamuin Airport - (212.55 Km / 132.07 Miles)
- Benito Juarez International Airport - (214.14 Km / 133.06 Miles)
- List of 100 airports in Mexico along with Mexico airport codes »
Major airlines flying to Tajin Airport, Poza Rica
This page provides all the information you need to know about Tajin Airport, Mexico. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting Mexico or traveling to Poza Rica Airport.
Details about Poza Rica Airport given here include
- Tajin Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Poza Rica Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Tajin Airport
- Location of Tajin Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Tajin Airport Time Zone and Current time at Tajin Airport
- Address and contact details of Tajin Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Tajin Airport on Google Map.
- General information about Mexico where Tajin Airport is located in the city of Poza Rica. General information include capital of Mexico, currency and conversion rate of Mexico currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
PAZ - Tajin Airport IATA Code and MMPA - Tajin Airport ICAO code