If you are planning to travel to Arandis or any other city in Namibia, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Arandis Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Arandis Airport Map showing the location of this airport in Namibia. Arandis Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Arandis Airport Info:
|Arandis Airport IATA Code: ADI||Arandis Airport ICAO Code: FAAR|
|Latitude : -22.4622||Longitude : 14.98|
|City : Arandis||Country : Namibia|
|World Area Code : 575||Airport Type : Medium|
|Arandis Airport Address / Contact Details :|
Arandis Airport (ADI), Namibia
|Airport Type : Public|
|Timezone : Africa/Windhoek|
|Arandis Airport Timezone : GMT +02:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Arandis Airport is 14:43:17 PM (CAT) on Monday, Jun 14, 2021|
Looking for information on Arandis Airport, Arandis, Namibia? Know about Arandis Airport in detail. Find out the location of Arandis Airport on Namibia map and also find out airports near to Arandis. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Arandis Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Arandis Airport, airlines operating to Arandis Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in Namibia. Scroll down to know more about Arandis Airport or Arandis Airport, Namibia.
Arandis Airport Map - Location of Arandis Airport
Namibia - General Information
|Country Formal Name||Republic of Namibia|
• 1 NAD = 0.073 USD
• 1 USD = 13.73 NAD
• 1 NAD = 0.06 EUR
• 1 EUR = 16.635 NAD
» More NAD convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.na|
Nearest Airports to Arandis Airport
Closest airports to Arandis, Namibia are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Arandis and other airports closest to Arandis Airport.
Nearest airport to Arandis Airport and Arandis is Swakopmund Airport - (47.73 Km / 29.66 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Arandis and Arandis Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Rooikop Airport - (67.03 Km / 41.65 Miles)
- Eros Airport - (216.23 Km / 134.36 Miles)
- Midgard Airport - (249.26 Km / 154.88 Miles)
- Hosea Kutako International Airport - (255.27 Km / 158.62 Miles)
- Mount Etjo Lodge Airport - (300.42 Km / 186.67 Miles)
- List of 31 airports in Namibia along with Namibia airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Arandis Airport, Namibia. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting Namibia or traveling to Arandis Airport.
Details about Arandis Airport given here include
- Arandis Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Arandis Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Arandis Airport
- Location of Arandis Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Arandis Airport Time Zone and Current time at Arandis Airport
- Address and contact details of Arandis Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Arandis Airport on Google Map.
- General information about Namibia where Arandis Airport is located in the city of Arandis. General information include capital of Namibia, currency and conversion rate of Namibia currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
ADI - Arandis Airport IATA Code and FAAR - Arandis Airport ICAO code