If you are planning to travel to Saba Island or any other city in Netherlands Antilles, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the J. Yrausquin Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... J. Yrausquin Airport Map showing the location of this airport in Netherlands Antilles. Saba Island Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Saba Island Airport Info:
|Saba Island Airport IATA Code: SAB||Saba Island Airport ICAO Code: TNCS|
|Latitude : 17.6453||Longitude : -63.2206|
|City : Saba Island||Country : Netherlands Antilles|
|World Area Code : 259||Airport Type : Small|
|Saba Island Airport Address / Contact Details :|
Juancho E. Yrausquin Airport (SAB), Netherlands Antilles
|Timezone : Europe/Amsterdam|
|J. Yrausquin Airport Timezone : GMT +02:00 hours|
|Current time and date at J. Yrausquin Airport is 11:39:30 AM (CEST) on Wednesday, May 12, 2021|
Looking for information on J. Yrausquin Airport, Saba Island, Netherlands Antilles? Know about J. Yrausquin Airport in detail. Find out the location of J. Yrausquin Airport on Netherlands Antilles map and also find out airports near to Saba Island. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is J. Yrausquin Airport located and also provide information like hotels near J. Yrausquin Airport, airlines operating to J. Yrausquin Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in Netherlands Antilles. Scroll down to know more about J. Yrausquin Airport or Saba Island Airport, Netherlands Antilles.
J. Yrausquin Airport Map - Location of J. Yrausquin Airport
Netherlands Antilles - General Information
• 1 ANG = 0.555 USD
• 1 USD = 1.8 ANG
• 1 ANG = 0.458 EUR
• 1 EUR = 2.184 ANG
» More ANG convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.an|
Nearest Airports to J. Yrausquin Airport
Closest airports to Saba Island, Netherlands Antilles are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Saba Island and other airports closest to J. Yrausquin Airport.
Nearest airport to J. Yrausquin Airport and Saba Island is F D Roosevelt Airport - (30.82 Km / 19.15 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Saba Island and J. Yrausquin Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
This page provides all the information you need to know about J. Yrausquin Airport, Netherlands Antilles. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting Netherlands Antilles or traveling to Saba Island Airport.
Details about Saba Island Airport given here include
- J. Yrausquin Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Saba Island Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of J. Yrausquin Airport
- Location of J. Yrausquin Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- J. Yrausquin Airport Time Zone and Current time at J. Yrausquin Airport
- Address and contact details of J. Yrausquin Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of J. Yrausquin Airport on Google Map.
- General information about Netherlands Antilles where J. Yrausquin Airport is located in the city of Saba Island. General information include capital of Netherlands Antilles, currency and conversion rate of Netherlands Antilles currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
SAB - J. Yrausquin Airport IATA Code and TNCS - J. Yrausquin Airport ICAO code