If you are planning to travel to Benin City or any other city in Nigeria, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Benin City Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Benin City Airport Map showing the location of this airport in Nigeria. Benin City Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Benin City Airport Info:
|Benin City Airport IATA Code: BNI||Benin City Airport ICAO Code: DNBE|
|Latitude : 6.31694||Longitude : 5.59944|
|City : Benin City||Country : Nigeria|
|World Area Code : 555||Airport Type : Medium|
|Benin City Airport Address / Contact Details :|
Benin Airport (BNI), Benin City, Nigeria
|Benin City Website : http://www.faannigeria.org/nigeria-airport.php?airport=22|
|Airport Type : Public|
|Owner : Federal Airports Authority of Nigeria|
|Timezone : Africa/Lagos|
|Benin City Airport Timezone : GMT +01:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Benin City Airport is 23:04:13 PM (WAT) on Thursday, Jun 20, 2019|
Looking for information on Benin City Airport, Benin City, Nigeria? Know about Benin City Airport in detail. Find out the location of Benin City Airport on Nigeria map and also find out airports near to Benin City. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Benin City Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Benin City Airport, airlines operating to Benin City Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in Nigeria. Scroll down to know more about Benin City Airport or Benin City Airport, Nigeria.
Benin City Airport Map - Location of Benin City Airport
Nigeria - General Information
|Country Formal Name||Federal Republic of Nigeria|
• 1 NGN = 0.003 USD
• 1 USD = 360 NGN
• 1 NGN = 0.002 EUR
• 1 EUR = 406.503 NGN
» More NGN convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.ng|
Nearest Airports to Benin City Airport
Closest airports to Benin City, Nigeria are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Benin City and other airports closest to Benin City Airport.
Nearest airport to Benin City Airport and Benin City is Warri Airport - (83.67 Km / 51.99 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Benin City and Benin City Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Akure Airport - (109.73 Km / 68.18 Miles)
- Port Harcourt Airport - (208.06 Km / 129.28 Miles)
- Ibadan Airport - (213.46 Km / 132.64 Miles)
- Enugu Airport - (217.71 Km / 135.28 Miles)
- Port Harcourt City Airport - (226.35 Km / 140.65 Miles)
- List of 22 airports in Nigeria along with Nigeria airport codes »
Major airlines flying to Benin City Airport, Benin City
This page provides all the information you need to know about Benin City Airport, Nigeria. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting Nigeria or traveling to Benin City Airport.
Details about Benin City Airport given here include
- Benin City Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Benin City Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Benin City Airport
- Location of Benin City Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Benin City Airport Time Zone and Current time at Benin City Airport
- Address and contact details of Benin City Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Benin City Airport on Google Map.
- General information about Nigeria where Benin City Airport is located in the city of Benin City. General information include capital of Nigeria, currency and conversion rate of Nigeria currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
BNI - Benin City Airport IATA Code and DNBE - Benin City Airport ICAO code