If you are planning to travel to Balboa or any other city in Panama, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Balboa Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Balboa Airport Map showing the location of this airport in Panama. Balboa Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Balboa Airport Info:
|Balboa Airport IATA Code: BLB||Balboa Airport ICAO Code: MPHO|
|Latitude : 8.91472||Longitude : -79.5994|
|City : Balboa||Country : Panama|
|World Area Code : 162||Airport Type : Small|
|Balboa Airport Address / Contact Details :|
Aeropuerto del Área Económica Especial Panamá Pacífico (BLB), Panama
|Timezone : America/Panama|
|Balboa Airport Timezone : GMT -05:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Balboa Airport is 07:01:49 AM (EST) on Tuesday, Jun 25, 2019|
Looking for information on Balboa Airport, Balboa, Panama? Know about Balboa Airport in detail. Find out the location of Balboa Airport on Panama map and also find out airports near to Balboa. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Balboa Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Balboa Airport, airlines operating to Balboa Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in Panama. Scroll down to know more about Balboa Airport or Balboa Airport, Panama.
Balboa Airport Map - Location of Balboa Airport
Panama - General Information
|Country Formal Name||Republic of Panama|
• 1 PAB = 1 USD
• 1 USD = 1 PAB
• 1 PAB = 0.879 EUR
• 1 EUR = 1.138 PAB
» More PAB convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.pa|
Nearest Airports to Balboa Airport
Closest airports to Balboa, Panama are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Balboa and other airports closest to Balboa Airport.
Nearest airport to Balboa Airport and Balboa is Howard Afb Airport - (1.79 Km / 1.11 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Balboa and Balboa Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Paitilla-Marcos A. Gelabert Airport - (8.11 Km / 5.04 Miles)
- Tocumen International Airport - (29.43 Km / 18.29 Miles)
- Rio Sidra Airport - (56.6 Km / 35.17 Miles)
- Enrique Adolfo Jimenez Airport - (57.16 Km / 35.52 Miles)
- Contadora Airport - (69.75 Km / 43.34 Miles)
- List of 40 airports in Panama along with Panama airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Balboa Airport, Panama. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting Panama or traveling to Balboa Airport.
Details about Balboa Airport given here include
- Balboa Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Balboa Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Balboa Airport
- Location of Balboa Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Balboa Airport Time Zone and Current time at Balboa Airport
- Address and contact details of Balboa Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Balboa Airport on Google Map.
- General information about Panama where Balboa Airport is located in the city of Balboa. General information include capital of Panama, currency and conversion rate of Panama currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
BLB - Balboa Airport IATA Code and MPHO - Balboa Airport ICAO code