If you are planning to travel to Bali or any other city in Papua New Guinea, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Bali Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Bali Airport Map showing the location of this airport in Papua New Guinea. Bali Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Bali Airport Info:
|Bali Airport IATA Code: BAJ||Bali Airport ICAO Code:|
|Latitude : -4.88333||Longitude : 149.133|
|City : Bali||Country : Papua New Guinea|
|World Area Code : 804||Airport Type : Small|
|Bali Airport Address / Contact Details :|
Bali (BAJ), Papua New Guinea
|Timezone : Pacific/Port_Moresby|
|Bali Airport Timezone : GMT +10:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Bali Airport is 06:38:17 AM (+10) on Tuesday, Jun 18, 2019|
Looking for information on Bali Airport, Bali, Papua New Guinea? Know about Bali Airport in detail. Find out the location of Bali Airport on Papua New Guinea map and also find out airports near to Bali. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Bali Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Bali Airport, airlines operating to Bali Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in Papua New Guinea. Scroll down to know more about Bali Airport or Bali Airport, Papua New Guinea.
Bali Airport Map - Location of Bali Airport
Papua New Guinea - General Information
|Country Formal Name||Independent State of Papua New Guinea|
• 1 PGK = 0.296 USD
• 1 USD = 3.384 PGK
• 1 PGK = 0.263 EUR
• 1 EUR = 3.795 PGK
» More PGK convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.pg|
Nearest Airports to Bali Airport
Closest airports to Bali, Papua New Guinea are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Bali and other airports closest to Bali Airport.
Nearest airport to Bali Airport and Bali is Witu Airport - (76.2 Km / 47.35 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Bali and Bali Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Iboki Airport - (78.21 Km / 48.6 Miles)
- Linga Linga Airport - (94.39 Km / 58.65 Miles)
- Cape Gloucester Airport - (100.66 Km / 62.55 Miles)
- Aumo Airport - (117.71 Km / 73.14 Miles)
- Lablab Airport - (144.57 Km / 89.83 Miles)
- List of 381 airports in Papua New Guinea along with Papua New Guinea airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Bali Airport, Papua New Guinea. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting Papua New Guinea or traveling to Bali Airport.
Details about Bali Airport given here include
- Bali Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Bali Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Bali Airport
- Location of Bali Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Bali Airport Time Zone and Current time at Bali Airport
- Address and contact details of Bali Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Bali Airport on Google Map.
- General information about Papua New Guinea where Bali Airport is located in the city of Bali. General information include capital of Papua New Guinea, currency and conversion rate of Papua New Guinea currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
BAJ - Bali Airport IATA Code