If you are planning to travel to Bialla or any other city in Papua New Guinea, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Bialla Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Bialla Airport Map showing the location of this airport in Papua New Guinea. Bialla Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Bialla Airport Info:
|Bialla Airport IATA Code: BAA||Bialla Airport ICAO Code:|
|Latitude : -5.33056||Longitude : 151.008|
|City : Bialla||Country : Papua New Guinea|
|World Area Code : 804||Airport Type : Small|
|Timezone : Pacific/Port_Moresby|
|Bialla Airport Timezone : GMT +10:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Bialla Airport is 21:55:40 PM (+10) on Tuesday, Jun 25, 2019|
Looking for information on Bialla Airport, Bialla, Papua New Guinea? Know about Bialla Airport in detail. Find out the location of Bialla Airport on Papua New Guinea map and also find out airports near to Bialla. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Bialla Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Bialla Airport, airlines operating to Bialla Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in Papua New Guinea. Scroll down to know more about Bialla Airport or Bialla Airport, Papua New Guinea.
Bialla Airport Map - Location of Bialla Airport
Papua New Guinea - General Information
|Country Formal Name||Independent State of Papua New Guinea|
• 1 PGK = 0.295 USD
• 1 USD = 3.385 PGK
• 1 PGK = 0.26 EUR
• 1 EUR = 3.852 PGK
» More PGK convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.pg|
Nearest Airports to Bialla Airport
Closest airports to Bialla, Papua New Guinea are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Bialla and other airports closest to Bialla Airport.
Nearest airport to Bialla Airport and Bialla is Sule Airport - (52.77 Km / 32.79 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Bialla and Bialla Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Nutuve Airport - (53.46 Km / 33.22 Miles)
- Jacquinot Bay Airport - (66.11 Km / 41.08 Miles)
- Hoskins Airport - (68.35 Km / 42.47 Miles)
- Uvol Airport - (91.86 Km / 57.08 Miles)
- Gonalia Airport - (95.31 Km / 59.22 Miles)
- List of 381 airports in Papua New Guinea along with Papua New Guinea airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Bialla Airport, Papua New Guinea. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting Papua New Guinea or traveling to Bialla Airport.
Details about Bialla Airport given here include
- Bialla Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Bialla Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Bialla Airport
- Location of Bialla Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Bialla Airport Time Zone and Current time at Bialla Airport
- Address and contact details of Bialla Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Bialla Airport on Google Map.
- General information about Papua New Guinea where Bialla Airport is located in the city of Bialla. General information include capital of Papua New Guinea, currency and conversion rate of Papua New Guinea currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
BAA - Bialla Airport IATA Code