If you are planning to travel to Boang or any other city in Papua New Guinea, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Boang Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Boang Airport Map showing the location of this airport in Papua New Guinea. Boang Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Boang Airport Info:
|Boang Airport IATA Code: BOV||Boang Airport ICAO Code:|
|Latitude : -3.36667||Longitude : 153.333|
|City : Boang||Country : Papua New Guinea|
|World Area Code : 804||Airport Type : Small|
|Timezone : Pacific/Port_Moresby|
|Boang Airport Timezone : GMT +10:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Boang Airport is 22:21:13 PM (+10) on Tuesday, Jun 25, 2019|
Looking for information on Boang Airport, Boang, Papua New Guinea? Know about Boang Airport in detail. Find out the location of Boang Airport on Papua New Guinea map and also find out airports near to Boang. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Boang Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Boang Airport, airlines operating to Boang Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in Papua New Guinea. Scroll down to know more about Boang Airport or Boang Airport, Papua New Guinea.
Boang Airport Map - Location of Boang Airport
Papua New Guinea - General Information
|Country Formal Name||Independent State of Papua New Guinea|
• 1 PGK = 0.295 USD
• 1 USD = 3.385 PGK
• 1 PGK = 0.26 EUR
• 1 EUR = 3.852 PGK
» More PGK convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.pg|
Nearest Airports to Boang Airport
Closest airports to Boang, Papua New Guinea are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Boang and other airports closest to Boang Airport.
Nearest airport to Boang Airport and Boang is Malekolon Airport - (81.71 Km / 50.77 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Boang and Boang Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Lihir Island Airport - (86.05 Km / 53.47 Miles)
- Manga Airport - (93.68 Km / 58.21 Miles)
- Namatanai Airport - (103.4 Km / 64.25 Miles)
- Rakanda Airport - (130.98 Km / 81.39 Miles)
- Tokua Airport - (151.46 Km / 94.11 Miles)
- List of 381 airports in Papua New Guinea along with Papua New Guinea airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Boang Airport, Papua New Guinea. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting Papua New Guinea or traveling to Boang Airport.
Details about Boang Airport given here include
- Boang Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Boang Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Boang Airport
- Location of Boang Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Boang Airport Time Zone and Current time at Boang Airport
- Address and contact details of Boang Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Boang Airport on Google Map.
- General information about Papua New Guinea where Boang Airport is located in the city of Boang. General information include capital of Papua New Guinea, currency and conversion rate of Papua New Guinea currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
BOV - Boang Airport IATA Code