If you are planning to travel to Bolovip or any other city in Papua New Guinea, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Bolovip Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Bolovip Airport Map showing the location of this airport in Papua New Guinea. Bolovip Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Bolovip Airport Info:
|Bolovip Airport IATA Code: BVP||Bolovip Airport ICAO Code:|
|Latitude : -5.38333||Longitude : 141.7|
|City : Bolovip||Country : Papua New Guinea|
|World Area Code : 804||Airport Type : Small|
|Timezone : Pacific/Port_Moresby|
|Bolovip Airport Timezone : GMT +10:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Bolovip Airport is 22:43:33 PM (+10) on Tuesday, Jun 25, 2019|
Looking for information on Bolovip Airport, Bolovip, Papua New Guinea? Know about Bolovip Airport in detail. Find out the location of Bolovip Airport on Papua New Guinea map and also find out airports near to Bolovip. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Bolovip Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Bolovip Airport, airlines operating to Bolovip Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in Papua New Guinea. Scroll down to know more about Bolovip Airport or Bolovip Airport, Papua New Guinea.
Bolovip Airport Map - Location of Bolovip Airport
Papua New Guinea - General Information
|Country Formal Name||Independent State of Papua New Guinea|
• 1 PGK = 0.295 USD
• 1 USD = 3.388 PGK
• 1 PGK = 0.259 EUR
• 1 EUR = 3.856 PGK
» More PGK convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.pg|
Nearest Airports to Bolovip Airport
Closest airports to Bolovip, Papua New Guinea are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Bolovip and other airports closest to Bolovip Airport.
Nearest airport to Bolovip Airport and Bolovip is Feramin Airport - (3.7 Km / 2.3 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Bolovip and Bolovip Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Selbang Airport - (9.25 Km / 5.75 Miles)
- Oksapmin Airport - (17.4 Km / 10.81 Miles)
- Olsobip Airport - (22.14 Km / 13.76 Miles)
- Telefomin Airport - (23.03 Km / 14.31 Miles)
- Gulgubip Airport - (23.13 Km / 14.37 Miles)
- List of 381 airports in Papua New Guinea along with Papua New Guinea airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Bolovip Airport, Papua New Guinea. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting Papua New Guinea or traveling to Bolovip Airport.
Details about Bolovip Airport given here include
- Bolovip Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Bolovip Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Bolovip Airport
- Location of Bolovip Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Bolovip Airport Time Zone and Current time at Bolovip Airport
- Address and contact details of Bolovip Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Bolovip Airport on Google Map.
- General information about Papua New Guinea where Bolovip Airport is located in the city of Bolovip. General information include capital of Papua New Guinea, currency and conversion rate of Papua New Guinea currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
BVP - Bolovip Airport IATA Code