If you are planning to travel to Kiunga or any other city in Papua New Guinea, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Kiunga Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Kiunga Airport Map showing the location of this airport in Papua New Guinea. Kiunga Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Kiunga Airport Info:
|Kiunga Airport IATA Code: UNG||Kiunga Airport ICAO Code: AYKI|
|Latitude : -6.125||Longitude : 141.282|
|City : Kiunga||Country : Papua New Guinea|
|World Area Code : 804||Airport Type : Small|
|Kiunga Airport Address / Contact Details :|
Kiunga Airport (UNG), Papua New Guinea
|Timezone : Pacific/Port_Moresby|
|Kiunga Airport Timezone : GMT +10:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Kiunga Airport is 09:06:29 AM (+10) on Thursday, Jul 18, 2019|
Looking for information on Kiunga Airport, Kiunga, Papua New Guinea? Know about Kiunga Airport in detail. Find out the location of Kiunga Airport on Papua New Guinea map and also find out airports near to Kiunga. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Kiunga Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Kiunga Airport, airlines operating to Kiunga Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in Papua New Guinea. Scroll down to know more about Kiunga Airport or Kiunga Airport, Papua New Guinea.
Kiunga Airport Map - Location of Kiunga Airport
Papua New Guinea - General Information
|Country Formal Name||Independent State of Papua New Guinea|
• 1 PGK = 0.294 USD
• 1 USD = 3.397 PGK
• 1 PGK = 0.262 EUR
• 1 EUR = 3.814 PGK
» More PGK convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.pg|
Nearest Airports to Kiunga Airport
Closest airports to Kiunga, Papua New Guinea are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Kiunga and other airports closest to Kiunga Airport.
Nearest airport to Kiunga Airport and Kiunga is Atkamba Airport - (21.15 Km / 13.14 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Kiunga and Kiunga Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Rumginae Airport - (23.26 Km / 14.45 Miles)
- Gasuke Airport - (49.95 Km / 31.04 Miles)
- Ningerum Airport - (54.15 Km / 33.65 Miles)
- Debepare Airport - (70.57 Km / 43.85 Miles)
- Oksapmin Airport - (79.73 Km / 49.54 Miles)
- List of 381 airports in Papua New Guinea along with Papua New Guinea airport codes »
Major airlines flying to Kiunga Airport, Kiunga
This page provides all the information you need to know about Kiunga Airport, Papua New Guinea. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting Papua New Guinea or traveling to Kiunga Airport.
Details about Kiunga Airport given here include
- Kiunga Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Kiunga Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Kiunga Airport
- Location of Kiunga Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Kiunga Airport Time Zone and Current time at Kiunga Airport
- Address and contact details of Kiunga Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Kiunga Airport on Google Map.
- General information about Papua New Guinea where Kiunga Airport is located in the city of Kiunga. General information include capital of Papua New Guinea, currency and conversion rate of Papua New Guinea currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
UNG - Kiunga Airport IATA Code and AYKI - Kiunga Airport ICAO code