If you are planning to travel to Chachapoyas or any other city in Peru, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Chachapoyas Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Chachapoyas Airport Map showing the location of this airport in Peru. Chachapoyas Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Chachapoyas Airport Info:
|Chachapoyas Airport IATA Code: CHH||Chachapoyas Airport ICAO Code: SPPY|
|Latitude : -6.20181||Longitude : -77.8561|
|City : Chachapoyas||Country : Peru|
|World Area Code : 368||Airport Type : Medium|
|Chachapoyas Airport Address / Contact Details :|
Aeropuerto de Chachapoyas (CHH), Chachapoyas, Peru
|Airport Type : Public|
|Operator : ADP|
|Timezone : America/Lima|
|Chachapoyas Airport Timezone : GMT -05:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Chachapoyas Airport is 12:14:14 PM (-05) on Sunday, May 31, 2020|
Looking for information on Chachapoyas Airport, Chachapoyas, Peru? Know about Chachapoyas Airport in detail. Find out the location of Chachapoyas Airport on Peru map and also find out airports near to Chachapoyas. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Chachapoyas Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Chachapoyas Airport, airlines operating to Chachapoyas Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in Peru. Scroll down to know more about Chachapoyas Airport or Chachapoyas Airport, Peru.
Chachapoyas Airport Map - Location of Chachapoyas Airport
Peru - General Information
|Country Formal Name||Republic of Peru|
• 1 PEN = 0.291 USD
• 1 USD = 3.431 PEN
• 1 PEN = 0.262 EUR
• 1 EUR = 3.81 PEN
» More PEN convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.pe|
Nearest Airports to Chachapoyas Airport
Closest airports to Chachapoyas, Peru are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Chachapoyas and other airports closest to Chachapoyas Airport.
Nearest airport to Chachapoyas Airport and Chachapoyas is Rodriguez De Mendoza Airport - (44.59 Km / 27.71 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Chachapoyas and Chachapoyas Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
This page provides all the information you need to know about Chachapoyas Airport, Peru. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting Peru or traveling to Chachapoyas Airport.
Details about Chachapoyas Airport given here include
- Chachapoyas Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Chachapoyas Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Chachapoyas Airport
- Location of Chachapoyas Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Chachapoyas Airport Time Zone and Current time at Chachapoyas Airport
- Address and contact details of Chachapoyas Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Chachapoyas Airport on Google Map.
- General information about Peru where Chachapoyas Airport is located in the city of Chachapoyas. General information include capital of Peru, currency and conversion rate of Peru currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
CHH - Chachapoyas Airport IATA Code and SPPY - Chachapoyas Airport ICAO code