If you are planning to travel to Cotabato or any other city in Philippines, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Awang Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Awang Airport Map showing the location of this airport in Philippines. Cotabato Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Cotabato Airport Info:
|Cotabato Airport IATA Code: CBO||Cotabato Airport ICAO Code: RPWC|
|Latitude : 7.16443||Longitude : 124.21|
|City : Cotabato||Country : Philippines|
|World Area Code : 766||Airport Type : Medium|
|Cotabato Airport Address / Contact Details :|
Awang Airport (CBO), Airport Rd, Datu Odin Sinsuat, Philippines
|Airport Type : Public|
|Operator : Civil Aviation Authority of the Philippines|
|Timezone : Asia/Manila|
|Awang Airport Timezone : GMT +08:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Awang Airport is 01:40:53 AM (PST) on Monday, Jun 1, 2020|
Looking for information on Awang Airport, Cotabato, Philippines? Know about Awang Airport in detail. Find out the location of Awang Airport on Philippines map and also find out airports near to Cotabato. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Awang Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Awang Airport, airlines operating to Awang Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in Philippines. Scroll down to know more about Awang Airport or Cotabato Airport, Philippines.
Awang Airport Map - Location of Awang Airport
Philippines - General Information
|Country Formal Name||Republic of the Philippines|
• 1 PHP = 0.02 USD
• 1 USD = 50.443 PHP
• 1 PHP = 0.018 EUR
• 1 EUR = 56.017 PHP
» More PHP convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.ph|
Nearest Airports to Awang Airport
Closest airports to Cotabato, Philippines are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Cotabato and other airports closest to Awang Airport.
Nearest airport to Awang Airport and Cotabato is Tawitawi Airport - (49.08 Km / 30.5 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Cotabato and Awang Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Malabang Airport - (53.04 Km / 32.96 Miles)
- Allah Valley Airport - (107.01 Km / 66.49 Miles)
- Maria Cristina Airport - (107.46 Km / 66.77 Miles)
- Maramag Airport - (109.19 Km / 67.85 Miles)
- Pagadian Airport - (110.87 Km / 68.89 Miles)
- List of 70 airports in Philippines along with Philippines airport codes »
Major airlines flying to Awang Airport, Cotabato
This page provides all the information you need to know about Awang Airport, Philippines. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting Philippines or traveling to Cotabato Airport.
Details about Cotabato Airport given here include
- Awang Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Cotabato Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Awang Airport
- Location of Awang Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Awang Airport Time Zone and Current time at Awang Airport
- Address and contact details of Awang Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Awang Airport on Google Map.
- General information about Philippines where Awang Airport is located in the city of Cotabato. General information include capital of Philippines, currency and conversion rate of Philippines currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
CBO - Awang Airport IATA Code and RPWC - Awang Airport ICAO code