If you are planning to travel to Bacolod or any other city in Philippines, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Bacolod Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Bacolod Airport Map showing the location of this airport in Philippines. Bacolod Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Bacolod Airport Info:
|Bacolod Airport IATA Code: BCD||Bacolod Airport ICAO Code: RPVB|
|Latitude : 10.642||Longitude : 122.929|
|City : Bacolod||Country : Philippines|
|World Area Code : 766||Airport Type : Medium|
|Bacolod Airport Address / Contact Details :|
Old Bacolod Airport (BCD), Araneta Ave, Bacolod City, Philippines, Phone: +63 34 435 2448
|Bacolod Website : http://www.bacolod-silayairport.com/|
|Airport Type : Public|
|Operator : Civil Aviation Authority of the Philippines|
|No. Of Terminals : 1|
|Timezone : Asia/Manila|
|Bacolod Airport Timezone : GMT +08:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Bacolod Airport is 19:44:59 PM (PST) on Tuesday, Jun 25, 2019|
Looking for information on Bacolod Airport, Bacolod, Philippines? Know about Bacolod Airport in detail. Find out the location of Bacolod Airport on Philippines map and also find out airports near to Bacolod. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Bacolod Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Bacolod Airport, airlines operating to Bacolod Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in Philippines. Scroll down to know more about Bacolod Airport or Bacolod Airport, Philippines.
Bacolod Airport Map - Location of Bacolod Airport
Philippines - General Information
|Country Formal Name||Republic of the Philippines|
• 1 PHP = 0.019 USD
• 1 USD = 51.387 PHP
• 1 PHP = 0.017 EUR
• 1 EUR = 58.471 PHP
» More PHP convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.ph|
Nearest Airports to Bacolod Airport
Closest airports to Bacolod, Philippines are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Bacolod and other airports closest to Bacolod Airport.
Nearest airport to Bacolod Airport and Bacolod is Iloilo International Airport - (51.74 Km / 32.15 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Bacolod and Bacolod Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Sicogon Island Airport - (97.16 Km / 60.37 Miles)
- Roxas City Airport - (108.02 Km / 67.12 Miles)
- Evelio Javier Airport - (109.85 Km / 68.26 Miles)
- Mactan-Cebu International Airport - (120.73 Km / 75.02 Miles)
- Kalibo Airport - (130.34 Km / 80.99 Miles)
- List of 70 airports in Philippines along with Philippines airport codes »
Major airlines flying to Bacolod Airport, Bacolod
This page provides all the information you need to know about Bacolod Airport, Philippines. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting Philippines or traveling to Bacolod Airport.
Details about Bacolod Airport given here include
- Bacolod Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Bacolod Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Bacolod Airport
- Location of Bacolod Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Bacolod Airport Time Zone and Current time at Bacolod Airport
- Address and contact details of Bacolod Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Bacolod Airport on Google Map.
- General information about Philippines where Bacolod Airport is located in the city of Bacolod. General information include capital of Philippines, currency and conversion rate of Philippines currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
BCD - Bacolod Airport IATA Code and RPVB - Bacolod Airport ICAO code