If you are planning to travel to Baganga or any other city in Philippines, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Baganga Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Baganga Airport Map showing the location of this airport in Philippines. Baganga Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Baganga Airport Info:
|Baganga Airport IATA Code: BNQ||Baganga Airport ICAO Code:|
|Latitude : 7.58045||Longitude : 126.557|
|City : Baganga||Country : Philippines|
|World Area Code : 766||Airport Type : Small|
|Baganga Airport Address / Contact Details :|
Baganga (BNQ), Baganga, Philippines
|Timezone : Asia/Manila|
|Baganga Airport Timezone : GMT +08:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Baganga Airport is 08:31:24 AM (PST) on Monday, Jun 17, 2019|
Looking for information on Baganga Airport, Baganga, Philippines? Know about Baganga Airport in detail. Find out the location of Baganga Airport on Philippines map and also find out airports near to Baganga. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Baganga Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Baganga Airport, airlines operating to Baganga Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in Philippines. Scroll down to know more about Baganga Airport or Baganga Airport, Philippines.
Baganga Airport Map - Location of Baganga Airport
Philippines - General Information
|Country Formal Name||Republic of the Philippines|
• 1 PHP = 0.019 USD
• 1 USD = 52.064 PHP
• 1 PHP = 0.017 EUR
• 1 EUR = 58.369 PHP
» More PHP convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.ph|
Nearest Airports to Baganga Airport
Closest airports to Baganga, Philippines are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Baganga and other airports closest to Baganga Airport.
Nearest airport to Baganga Airport and Baganga is Bislig Airport - (73.13 Km / 45.44 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Baganga and Baganga Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Imelda Romualdez Marcos Airport - (76.73 Km / 47.68 Miles)
- Francisco Bangoy International Airport - (112.7 Km / 70.03 Miles)
- Tandag Airport - (171.31 Km / 106.45 Miles)
- Maramag Airport - (179.07 Km / 111.27 Miles)
- Butuan Airport - (193.22 Km / 120.06 Miles)
- List of 70 airports in Philippines along with Philippines airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Baganga Airport, Philippines. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting Philippines or traveling to Baganga Airport.
Details about Baganga Airport given here include
- Baganga Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Baganga Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Baganga Airport
- Location of Baganga Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Baganga Airport Time Zone and Current time at Baganga Airport
- Address and contact details of Baganga Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Baganga Airport on Google Map.
- General information about Philippines where Baganga Airport is located in the city of Baganga. General information include capital of Philippines, currency and conversion rate of Philippines currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
BNQ - Baganga Airport IATA Code