If you are planning to travel to Suceava or any other city in Romania, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Salcea Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Salcea Airport Map showing the location of this airport in Romania. Suceava Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Suceava Airport Info:
|Suceava Airport IATA Code: SCV||Suceava Airport ICAO Code: LRSV|
|Latitude : 47.6875||Longitude : 26.3542|
|City : Suceava||Country : Romania|
|World Area Code : 473||Airport Type : Medium|
|Suceava Airport Address / Contact Details :|
Suceava Airport (SCV), Romania, Phone: +40 727 712 988
|Suceava Website : http://www.aeroportsuceava.ro/en/|
|Airport Type : Public|
|Operator : Suceava County Council|
|Established Year : 1932|
|Timezone : Europe/Bucharest|
|Salcea Airport Timezone : GMT +03:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Salcea Airport is 23:08:44 PM (EEST) on Thursday, May 6, 2021|
Looking for information on Salcea Airport, Suceava, Romania? Know about Salcea Airport in detail. Find out the location of Salcea Airport on Romania map and also find out airports near to Suceava. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Salcea Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Salcea Airport, airlines operating to Salcea Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in Romania. Scroll down to know more about Salcea Airport or Suceava Airport, Romania.
Salcea Airport Map - Location of Salcea Airport
Romania - General Information
• 1 RON = 0.245 USD
• 1 USD = 4.087 RON
• 1 RON = 0.203 EUR
• 1 EUR = 4.927 RON
» More RON convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.ro|
Nearest Airports to Salcea Airport
Closest airports to Suceava, Romania are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Suceava and other airports closest to Salcea Airport.
Nearest airport to Salcea Airport and Suceava is Iasi Airport - (110.77 Km / 68.83 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Suceava and Salcea Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Bacau Airport - (136.31 Km / 84.7 Miles)
- Transilvania Airport - (200.09 Km / 124.33 Miles)
- Baia Mare Airport - (216.25 Km / 134.37 Miles)
- Cluj Napoca International Airport - (225.12 Km / 139.88 Miles)
- Satu Mare Airport - (259.67 Km / 161.35 Miles)
- List of 18 airports in Romania along with Romania airport codes »
Major airlines flying to Salcea Airport, Suceava
This page provides all the information you need to know about Salcea Airport, Romania. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting Romania or traveling to Suceava Airport.
Details about Suceava Airport given here include
- Salcea Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Suceava Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Salcea Airport
- Location of Salcea Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Salcea Airport Time Zone and Current time at Salcea Airport
- Address and contact details of Salcea Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Salcea Airport on Google Map.
- General information about Romania where Salcea Airport is located in the city of Suceava. General information include capital of Romania, currency and conversion rate of Romania currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
SCV - Salcea Airport IATA Code and LRSV - Salcea Airport ICAO code