If you are planning to travel to Adler/Sochi or any other city in Russia, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Adler/Sochi Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Adler/Sochi Airport Map showing the location of this airport in Russia. Adler/Sochi Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Adler/Sochi Airport Info:
|Adler/Sochi Airport IATA Code: AER||Adler/Sochi Airport ICAO Code: URSS|
|Latitude : 43.445||Longitude : 39.9483|
|City : Adler/Sochi||Country : Russia|
|World Area Code : 770||Airport Type : Large|
|Adler/Sochi Airport Address / Contact Details :|
Adler / Sochi (AER), Sochi, Region of Krasnodar, Russia, Phone: 8-800-333-1991
|Adler/Sochi Website : http://sochi-airport.com/|
|Airport Type : International|
|Owner : Basel Aero|
|Operator : JSC "Sochi International Airport"|
|Hub for : Donavia|
|Established Year : 1945|
|Timezone : Europe/Moscow|
|Adler/Sochi Airport Timezone : GMT +03:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Adler/Sochi Airport is 02:36:02 AM (MSK) on Monday, Aug 2, 2021|
Looking for information on Adler/Sochi Airport, Adler/Sochi, Russia? Know about Adler/Sochi Airport in detail. Find out the location of Adler/Sochi Airport on Russia map and also find out airports near to Adler/Sochi. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Adler/Sochi Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Adler/Sochi Airport, airlines operating to Adler/Sochi Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in Russia. Scroll down to know more about Adler/Sochi Airport or Adler/Sochi Airport, Russia.
Adler/Sochi Airport Map - Location of Adler/Sochi Airport
Russia - General Information
|Country Formal Name||Russian Federation|
• 1 RUB = 0.014 USD
• 1 USD = 73.117 RUB
• 1 RUB = 0.012 EUR
• 1 EUR = 86.765 RUB
» More RUB convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.ru, .su|
Nearest Airports to Adler/Sochi Airport
Closest airports to Adler/Sochi, Russia are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Adler/Sochi and other airports closest to Adler/Sochi Airport.
Nearest airport to Adler/Sochi Airport and Adler/Sochi is Pashkovsky Airport - (187.36 Km / 116.42 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Adler/Sochi and Adler/Sochi Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Gelendzik Airport - (199.46 Km / 123.94 Miles)
- Novorossijsk Airport - (227.82 Km / 141.56 Miles)
- Stavropol Airport - (253 Km / 157.21 Miles)
- Mineralnye Vodyj Airport - (266.06 Km / 165.32 Miles)
- Anapa Airport - (270.13 Km / 167.85 Miles)
- List of 139 airports in Russia along with Russia airport codes »
Major airlines flying to Adler/Sochi Airport, Adler/Sochi
This page provides all the information you need to know about Adler/Sochi Airport, Russia. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting Russia or traveling to Adler/Sochi Airport.
Details about Adler/Sochi Airport given here include
- Adler/Sochi Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Adler/Sochi Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Adler/Sochi Airport
- Location of Adler/Sochi Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Adler/Sochi Airport Time Zone and Current time at Adler/Sochi Airport
- Address and contact details of Adler/Sochi Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Adler/Sochi Airport on Google Map.
- General information about Russia where Adler/Sochi Airport is located in the city of Adler/Sochi. General information include capital of Russia, currency and conversion rate of Russia currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
AER - Adler/Sochi Airport IATA Code and URSS - Adler/Sochi Airport ICAO code