If you are planning to travel to Balalae or any other city in Solomon Islands, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Balalae Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Balalae Airport Map showing the location of this airport in Solomon Islands. Balalae Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Balalae Airport Info:
|Balalae Airport IATA Code: BAS||Balalae Airport ICAO Code: YGGE|
|Latitude : -6.99359||Longitude : 155.891|
|City : Balalae||Country : Solomon Islands|
|World Area Code : 874||Airport Type : Small|
|Balalae Airport Address / Contact Details :|
Balalae Airport (BAS), Solomon Islands
|Timezone : Pacific/Guadalcanal|
|Balalae Airport Timezone : GMT +11:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Balalae Airport is 06:19:03 AM (+11) on Tuesday, Jun 18, 2019|
Looking for information on Balalae Airport, Balalae, Solomon Islands? Know about Balalae Airport in detail. Find out the location of Balalae Airport on Solomon Islands map and also find out airports near to Balalae. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Balalae Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Balalae Airport, airlines operating to Balalae Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in Solomon Islands. Scroll down to know more about Balalae Airport or Balalae Airport, Solomon Islands.
Balalae Airport Map - Location of Balalae Airport
Solomon Islands - General Information
• 1 SBD = 0.122 USD
• 1 USD = 8.228 SBD
• 1 SBD = 0.108 EUR
• 1 EUR = 9.232 SBD
» More SBD convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.sb|
Nearest Airports to Balalae Airport
Closest airports to Balalae, Solomon Islands are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Balalae and other airports closest to Balalae Airport.
Nearest airport to Balalae Airport and Balalae is Mono Airport - (59.19 Km / 36.78 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Balalae and Balalae Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Choiseul Bay Airport - (69.85 Km / 43.4 Miles)
- Geva Airstrip Airport - (101.29 Km / 62.94 Miles)
- Barakoma Airport - (136.13 Km / 84.59 Miles)
- Kukundu Airport - (163.06 Km / 101.32 Miles)
- Gizo Airport - (163.12 Km / 101.36 Miles)
- List of 41 airports in Solomon Islands along with Solomon Islands airport codes »
Major airlines flying to Balalae Airport, Balalae
This page provides all the information you need to know about Balalae Airport, Solomon Islands. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting Solomon Islands or traveling to Balalae Airport.
Details about Balalae Airport given here include
- Balalae Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Balalae Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Balalae Airport
- Location of Balalae Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Balalae Airport Time Zone and Current time at Balalae Airport
- Address and contact details of Balalae Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Balalae Airport on Google Map.
- General information about Solomon Islands where Balalae Airport is located in the city of Balalae. General information include capital of Solomon Islands, currency and conversion rate of Solomon Islands currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
BAS - Balalae Airport IATA Code and YGGE - Balalae Airport ICAO code