If you are planning to travel to Pretoria or any other city in South Africa, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Central Hpr Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Central Hpr Airport Map showing the location of this airport in South Africa. Pretoria Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Pretoria Airport Info:
|Pretoria Airport IATA Code: HPR||Pretoria Airport ICAO Code:|
|Latitude : -2.26667||Longitude : -79.3333|
|City : Pretoria||Country : South Africa|
|World Area Code : 562||Airport Type : Small|
|Timezone : Africa/Johannesburg|
|Central Hpr Airport Timezone : GMT +02:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Central Hpr Airport is 14:17:31 PM (SAST) on Tuesday, May 18, 2021|
Looking for information on Central Hpr Airport, Pretoria, South Africa? Know about Central Hpr Airport in detail. Find out the location of Central Hpr Airport on South Africa map and also find out airports near to Pretoria. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Central Hpr Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Central Hpr Airport, airlines operating to Central Hpr Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in South Africa. Scroll down to know more about Central Hpr Airport or Pretoria Airport, South Africa.
Central Hpr Airport Map - Location of Central Hpr Airport
South Africa - General Information
|Country Formal Name||Republic of South Africa|
|Capital||Pretoria (administrative), Cape Town (legislative), Bloemfontein (judical)|
• 1 ZAR = 0.071 USD
• 1 USD = 13.998 ZAR
• 1 ZAR = 0.058 EUR
• 1 EUR = 17.103 ZAR
» More ZAR convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.za|
This page provides all the information you need to know about Central Hpr Airport, South Africa. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting South Africa or traveling to Pretoria Airport.
Details about Pretoria Airport given here include
- Central Hpr Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Pretoria Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Central Hpr Airport
- Location of Central Hpr Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Central Hpr Airport Time Zone and Current time at Central Hpr Airport
- Address and contact details of Central Hpr Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Central Hpr Airport on Google Map.
- General information about South Africa where Central Hpr Airport is located in the city of Pretoria. General information include capital of South Africa, currency and conversion rate of South Africa currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
HPR - Central Hpr Airport IATA Code