If you are planning to travel to Port Alfred or any other city in South Africa, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Port Alfred Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Port Alfred Airport Map showing the location of this airport in South Africa. Port Alfred Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Port Alfred Airport Info:
|Port Alfred Airport IATA Code: AFD||Port Alfred Airport ICAO Code: FAPA|
|Latitude : -33.5833||Longitude : 26.8833|
|City : Port Alfred||Country : South Africa|
|World Area Code : 562||Airport Type : Small|
|Port Alfred Airport Address / Contact Details :|
Port Alfred (AFD), Port Alfred 6170, South Africa
|Timezone : Africa/Johannesburg|
|Port Alfred Airport Timezone : GMT +02:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Port Alfred Airport is 14:21:11 PM (SAST) on Tuesday, May 18, 2021|
Looking for information on Port Alfred Airport, Port Alfred, South Africa? Know about Port Alfred Airport in detail. Find out the location of Port Alfred Airport on South Africa map and also find out airports near to Port Alfred. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Port Alfred Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Port Alfred Airport, airlines operating to Port Alfred Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in South Africa. Scroll down to know more about Port Alfred Airport or Port Alfred Airport, South Africa.
Port Alfred Airport Map - Location of Port Alfred Airport
South Africa - General Information
|Country Formal Name||Republic of South Africa|
|Capital||Pretoria (administrative), Cape Town (legislative), Bloemfontein (judical)|
• 1 ZAR = 0.071 USD
• 1 USD = 13.998 ZAR
• 1 ZAR = 0.058 EUR
• 1 EUR = 17.103 ZAR
» More ZAR convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.za|
Nearest Airports to Port Alfred Airport
Closest airports to Port Alfred, South Africa are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Port Alfred and other airports closest to Port Alfred Airport.
Nearest airport to Port Alfred Airport and Port Alfred is Bisho Airport - (84.75 Km / 52.66 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Port Alfred and Port Alfred Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- East London Airport - (106.8 Km / 66.36 Miles)
- Port Elizabeth Airport - (125.71 Km / 78.11 Miles)
- Butterworth Airport - (173.23 Km / 107.64 Miles)
- Queenstown Airport - (184.96 Km / 114.93 Miles)
- Cradock Airport - (200.97 Km / 124.88 Miles)
- List of 90 airports in South Africa along with South Africa airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Port Alfred Airport, South Africa. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting South Africa or traveling to Port Alfred Airport.
Details about Port Alfred Airport given here include
- Port Alfred Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Port Alfred Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Port Alfred Airport
- Location of Port Alfred Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Port Alfred Airport Time Zone and Current time at Port Alfred Airport
- Address and contact details of Port Alfred Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Port Alfred Airport on Google Map.
- General information about South Africa where Port Alfred Airport is located in the city of Port Alfred. General information include capital of South Africa, currency and conversion rate of South Africa currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
AFD - Port Alfred Airport IATA Code and FAPA - Port Alfred Airport ICAO code