If you are planning to travel to Phitsanulok or any other city in Thailand, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Phitsanulok Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Phitsanulok Airport Map showing the location of this airport in Thailand. Phitsanulok Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Phitsanulok Airport Info:
|Phitsanulok Airport IATA Code: PHS||Phitsanulok Airport ICAO Code: VTPP|
|Latitude : 16.7718||Longitude : 100.282|
|City : Phitsanulok||Country : Thailand|
|World Area Code : 782||Airport Type : Medium|
|Phitsanulok Airport Address / Contact Details :|
Phitsanulok Airport (PHS), Muang Phitsanu Lok, Phitsanulok 65000, Thailand, Phone: +66 55 378 014
|Airport Type : Public|
|Operator : Government|
|No. Of Terminals : 1|
|Timezone : Asia/Bangkok|
|Phitsanulok Airport Timezone : GMT +07:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Phitsanulok Airport is 02:17:11 AM (+07) on Saturday, May 8, 2021|
Looking for information on Phitsanulok Airport, Phitsanulok, Thailand? Know about Phitsanulok Airport in detail. Find out the location of Phitsanulok Airport on Thailand map and also find out airports near to Phitsanulok. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Phitsanulok Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Phitsanulok Airport, airlines operating to Phitsanulok Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in Thailand. Scroll down to know more about Phitsanulok Airport or Phitsanulok Airport, Thailand.
Phitsanulok Airport Map - Location of Phitsanulok Airport
Thailand - General Information
|Country Formal Name||Kingdom of Thailand|
• 1 THB = 0.032 USD
• 1 USD = 31.085 THB
• 1 THB = 0.026 EUR
• 1 EUR = 37.798 THB
» More THB convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.th|
Nearest Airports to Phitsanulok Airport
Closest airports to Phitsanulok, Thailand are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Phitsanulok and other airports closest to Phitsanulok Airport.
Nearest airport to Phitsanulok Airport and Phitsanulok is Sukhothai Airport - (70.97 Km / 44.1 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Phitsanulok and Phitsanulok Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
Major airlines flying to Phitsanulok Airport, Phitsanulok
This page provides all the information you need to know about Phitsanulok Airport, Thailand. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting Thailand or traveling to Phitsanulok Airport.
Details about Phitsanulok Airport given here include
- Phitsanulok Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Phitsanulok Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Phitsanulok Airport
- Location of Phitsanulok Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Phitsanulok Airport Time Zone and Current time at Phitsanulok Airport
- Address and contact details of Phitsanulok Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Phitsanulok Airport on Google Map.
- General information about Thailand where Phitsanulok Airport is located in the city of Phitsanulok. General information include capital of Thailand, currency and conversion rate of Thailand currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
PHS - Phitsanulok Airport IATA Code and VTPP - Phitsanulok Airport ICAO code