If you are planning to travel to Salt Cay or any other city in Turks and Caicos Islands, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Salt Cay Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Salt Cay Airport Map showing the location of this airport in Turks and Caicos Islands. Salt Cay Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Salt Cay Airport Info:
|Salt Cay Airport IATA Code: SLX||Salt Cay Airport ICAO Code: MBSY|
|Latitude : 21.333||Longitude : -71.2|
|City : Salt Cay||Country : Turks and Caicos Islands|
|World Area Code : 281||Airport Type : Small|
|Timezone : America/Grand_Turk|
|Salt Cay Airport Timezone : GMT -04:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Salt Cay Airport is 16:11:47 PM (EDT) on Thursday, May 6, 2021|
Looking for information on Salt Cay Airport, Salt Cay, Turks and Caicos Islands? Know about Salt Cay Airport in detail. Find out the location of Salt Cay Airport on Turks and Caicos Islands map and also find out airports near to Salt Cay. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Salt Cay Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Salt Cay Airport, airlines operating to Salt Cay Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in Turks and Caicos Islands. Scroll down to know more about Salt Cay Airport or Salt Cay Airport, Turks and Caicos Islands.
Salt Cay Airport Map - Location of Salt Cay Airport
Turks and Caicos Islands - General Information
• 1 USD = 0.72 GBP
• 1 GBP = 1.389 USD
• 1 USD = 0.829 EUR
• 1 EUR = 1.206 USD
» More USD convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.tc|
Nearest Airports to Salt Cay Airport
Closest airports to Salt Cay, Turks and Caicos Islands are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Salt Cay and other airports closest to Salt Cay Airport.
Nearest airport to Salt Cay Airport and Salt Cay is Grand Turk Is Airport - (13.76 Km / 8.55 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Salt Cay and Salt Cay Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- South Caicos International Airport - (39.72 Km / 24.68 Miles)
- Middle Caicos Airport - (82.87 Km / 51.49 Miles)
- North Caicos Airport - (100.31 Km / 62.33 Miles)
- Pine Cay Airport - (112.43 Km / 69.86 Miles)
- Providenciales International Airport - (120.7 Km / 75 Miles)
- List of 7 airports in Turks and Caicos Islands along with Turks and Caicos Islands airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Salt Cay Airport, Turks and Caicos Islands. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting Turks and Caicos Islands or traveling to Salt Cay Airport.
Details about Salt Cay Airport given here include
- Salt Cay Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Salt Cay Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Salt Cay Airport
- Location of Salt Cay Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Salt Cay Airport Time Zone and Current time at Salt Cay Airport
- Address and contact details of Salt Cay Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Salt Cay Airport on Google Map.
- General information about Turks and Caicos Islands where Salt Cay Airport is located in the city of Salt Cay. General information include capital of Turks and Caicos Islands, currency and conversion rate of Turks and Caicos Islands currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
SLX - Salt Cay Airport IATA Code and MBSY - Salt Cay Airport ICAO code