If you are planning to travel to Mbarara or any other city in Uganda, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Mbarara Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Mbarara Airport Map showing the location of this airport in Uganda. Mbarara Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Mbarara Airport Info:
|Mbarara Airport IATA Code: MBQ||Mbarara Airport ICAO Code: HUMA|
|Latitude : -0.616667||Longitude : 30.65|
|City : Mbarara||Country : Uganda|
|World Area Code : 590||Airport Type : Small|
|Mbarara Airport Address / Contact Details :|
Mbarara (MBQ), Mbarara municipality, Uganda
|Timezone : Africa/Kampala|
|Mbarara Airport Timezone : GMT +03:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Mbarara Airport is 19:19:03 PM (EAT) on Friday, Jul 19, 2019|
Looking for information on Mbarara Airport, Mbarara, Uganda? Know about Mbarara Airport in detail. Find out the location of Mbarara Airport on Uganda map and also find out airports near to Mbarara. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Mbarara Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Mbarara Airport, airlines operating to Mbarara Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in Uganda. Scroll down to know more about Mbarara Airport or Mbarara Airport, Uganda.
Mbarara Airport Map - Location of Mbarara Airport
Uganda - General Information
|Country Formal Name||Republic of Uganda|
|Top Level Domain||.ug|
Nearest Airports to Mbarara Airport
Closest airports to Mbarara, Uganda are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Mbarara and other airports closest to Mbarara Airport.
Nearest airport to Mbarara Airport and Mbarara is Kasese Airport - (107.87 Km / 67.03 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Mbarara and Mbarara Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Entebbe Airport - (212.53 Km / 132.06 Miles)
- Masindi Airport - (282.01 Km / 175.23 Miles)
- Jinja Airport - (307 Km / 190.76 Miles)
- List of 12 airports in Uganda along with Uganda airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Mbarara Airport, Uganda. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting Uganda or traveling to Mbarara Airport.
Details about Mbarara Airport given here include
- Mbarara Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Mbarara Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Mbarara Airport
- Location of Mbarara Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Mbarara Airport Time Zone and Current time at Mbarara Airport
- Address and contact details of Mbarara Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Mbarara Airport on Google Map.
- General information about Uganda where Mbarara Airport is located in the city of Mbarara. General information include capital of Uganda, currency and conversion rate of Uganda currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
MBQ - Mbarara Airport IATA Code and HUMA - Mbarara Airport ICAO code