If you are planning to travel to Kiev or any other city in Ukraine, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Borispol Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Borispol Airport Map showing the location of this airport in Ukraine. Kiev Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Kiev Airport Info:
|Kiev Airport IATA Code: KBP||Kiev Airport ICAO Code: UKBB|
|Latitude : 50.345||Longitude : 30.895|
|City : Kiev||Country : Ukraine|
|World Area Code : 488||Airport Type : Large|
|Kiev Airport Address / Contact Details :|
Boryspil International Airport (KBP), Kievs'ka oblast, Ukraine, Phone: +380 44 393-43-71
|Kiev Website : http://www.kbp.aero/|
|Airport Type : Public|
|Operator : Civil Government|
|Hub for : Ukraine International Airlines|
|Established Year : 1959|
|Timezone : Europe/Kiev|
|Borispol Airport Timezone : GMT +03:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Borispol Airport is 10:06:13 AM (EEST) on Wednesday, Aug 4, 2021|
Looking for information on Borispol Airport, Kiev, Ukraine? Know about Borispol Airport in detail. Find out the location of Borispol Airport on Ukraine map and also find out airports near to Kiev. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Borispol Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Borispol Airport, airlines operating to Borispol Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in Ukraine. Scroll down to know more about Borispol Airport or Kiev Airport, Ukraine.
Borispol Airport Map - Location of Borispol Airport
Ukraine - General Information
• 1 UAH = 0.037 USD
• 1 USD = 26.877 UAH
• 1 UAH = 0.031 EUR
• 1 EUR = 31.908 UAH
» More UAH convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.ua|
Nearest Airports to Borispol Airport
Closest airports to Kiev, Ukraine are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Kiev and other airports closest to Borispol Airport.
Nearest airport to Borispol Airport and Kiev is Darnitsa Bus Station Airport - (28.57 Km / 17.75 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Kiev and Borispol Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Hotel Rus Bus Station Airport - (28.57 Km / 17.75 Miles)
- Zhulhany Airport - (32.22 Km / 20.02 Miles)
- Cherkassy Airport - (131.45 Km / 81.68 Miles)
- Chernigov Airport - (131.56 Km / 81.75 Miles)
- Zhitomir Airport - (159.86 Km / 99.33 Miles)
- List of 38 airports in Ukraine along with Ukraine airport codes »
Major airlines flying to Borispol Airport, Kiev
This page provides all the information you need to know about Borispol Airport, Ukraine. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting Ukraine or traveling to Kiev Airport.
Details about Kiev Airport given here include
- Borispol Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Kiev Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Borispol Airport
- Location of Borispol Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Borispol Airport Time Zone and Current time at Borispol Airport
- Address and contact details of Borispol Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Borispol Airport on Google Map.
- General information about Ukraine where Borispol Airport is located in the city of Kiev. General information include capital of Ukraine, currency and conversion rate of Ukraine currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
KBP - Borispol Airport IATA Code and UKBB - Borispol Airport ICAO code