If you are planning to travel to Mariupol, MN or any other city in Ukraine, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Mariupol Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Mariupol Airport Map showing the location of this airport in Ukraine. Mariupol, MN Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Mariupol, MN Airport Info:
|Mariupol, MN Airport IATA Code: MPW||Mariupol, MN Airport ICAO Code: UKCM|
|Latitude : 47.0761||Longitude : 37.4496|
|City : Mariupol, MN||Country : Ukraine|
|World Area Code : 488||Airport Type : Medium|
|Mariupol, MN Airport Address / Contact Details :|
Mariupol Airport (MPW), Ukraine, Phone: +380 629 511 359
|Mariupol, MN Website : http://www.maraero.com/|
|Airport Type : Public|
|Owner : City of Mariupol|
|Operator : Ilyich Iron & Steel Works|
|Hub for : Ilyich-Avia|
|Timezone : Europe/Zaporozhye|
|Mariupol Airport Timezone : GMT +03:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Mariupol Airport is 11:25:50 AM (EEST) on Thursday, Jun 24, 2021|
Looking for information on Mariupol Airport, Mariupol, MN, Ukraine? Know about Mariupol Airport in detail. Find out the location of Mariupol Airport on Ukraine map and also find out airports near to Mariupol, MN. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Mariupol Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Mariupol Airport, airlines operating to Mariupol Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in Ukraine. Scroll down to know more about Mariupol Airport or Mariupol, MN Airport, Ukraine.
Mariupol Airport Map - Location of Mariupol Airport
Ukraine - General Information
• 1 UAH = 0.037 USD
• 1 USD = 27.327 UAH
• 1 UAH = 0.031 EUR
• 1 EUR = 32.613 UAH
» More UAH convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.ua|
Nearest Airports to Mariupol Airport
Closest airports to Mariupol, MN, Ukraine are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Mariupol, MN and other airports closest to Mariupol Airport.
Nearest airport to Mariupol Airport and Mariupol, MN is Berdyansk Airport - (59.82 Km / 37.17 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Mariupol, MN and Mariupol Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Donetsk International Airport - (113.07 Km / 70.26 Miles)
- Kramatorsk Airport - (181.74 Km / 112.93 Miles)
- Zaporozhye Airport - (182.98 Km / 113.7 Miles)
- Kerch Airport - (205.95 Km / 127.97 Miles)
- Lugansk Airport - (218.48 Km / 135.76 Miles)
- List of 38 airports in Ukraine along with Ukraine airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Mariupol Airport, Ukraine. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting Ukraine or traveling to Mariupol, MN Airport.
Details about Mariupol, MN Airport given here include
- Mariupol Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Mariupol, MN Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Mariupol Airport
- Location of Mariupol Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Mariupol Airport Time Zone and Current time at Mariupol Airport
- Address and contact details of Mariupol Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Mariupol Airport on Google Map.
- General information about Ukraine where Mariupol Airport is located in the city of Mariupol, MN. General information include capital of Ukraine, currency and conversion rate of Ukraine currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
MPW - Mariupol Airport IATA Code and UKCM - Mariupol Airport ICAO code