If you are planning to travel to Bembridge or any other city in United Kingdom, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Bembridge Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Bembridge Airport Map showing the location of this airport in United Kingdom. Bembridge Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Bembridge Airport Info:
|Bembridge Airport IATA Code: BBP||Bembridge Airport ICAO Code: EGHJ|
|Latitude : 50.6802||Longitude : -1.08452|
|City : Bembridge||Country : United Kingdom|
|World Area Code : 493||Airport Type : Small|
|Bembridge Airport Address / Contact Details :|
Bembridge Airport (BBP), Bembridge, Isle Of Wight PO35, UK
|Bembridge Website : http://www.eghj.co.uk/|
|Timezone : Europe/London|
|Bembridge Airport Timezone : GMT +01:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Bembridge Airport is 23:32:10 PM (BST) on Saturday, Jun 15, 2019|
Looking for information on Bembridge Airport, Bembridge, United Kingdom? Know about Bembridge Airport in detail. Find out the location of Bembridge Airport on United Kingdom map and also find out airports near to Bembridge. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Bembridge Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Bembridge Airport, airlines operating to Bembridge Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in United Kingdom. Scroll down to know more about Bembridge Airport or Bembridge Airport, United Kingdom.
Bembridge Airport Map - Location of Bembridge Airport
United Kingdom - General Information
|Country Formal Name||United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland|
• 1 GBP = 1.259 USD
• 1 USD = 0.794 GBP
• 1 GBP = 1.121 EUR
• 1 EUR = 0.892 GBP
» More GBP convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.uk|
Nearest Airports to Bembridge Airport
Closest airports to Bembridge, United Kingdom are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Bembridge and other airports closest to Bembridge Airport.
Nearest airport to Bembridge Airport and Bembridge is Portsmouth Airport - (17.28 Km / 10.74 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Bembridge and Bembridge Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Southampton Airport - (35.81 Km / 22.25 Miles)
- Bournemouth International Airport - (53.77 Km / 33.41 Miles)
- Shoreham Airport - (58.39 Km / 36.28 Miles)
- RAF Station Airport - (62.41 Km / 38.78 Miles)
- Andover Airport - (65.4 Km / 40.64 Miles)
- List of 150 airports in United Kingdom along with United Kingdom airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Bembridge Airport, United Kingdom. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting United Kingdom or traveling to Bembridge Airport.
Details about Bembridge Airport given here include
- Bembridge Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Bembridge Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Bembridge Airport
- Location of Bembridge Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Bembridge Airport Time Zone and Current time at Bembridge Airport
- Address and contact details of Bembridge Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Bembridge Airport on Google Map.
- General information about United Kingdom where Bembridge Airport is located in the city of Bembridge. General information include capital of United Kingdom, currency and conversion rate of United Kingdom currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
BBP - Bembridge Airport IATA Code and EGHJ - Bembridge Airport ICAO code