If you are planning to travel to Woodbridge or any other city in United Kingdom, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Bentwaters St Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Bentwaters St Airport Map showing the location of this airport in United Kingdom. Woodbridge Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Woodbridge Airport Info:
|Woodbridge Airport IATA Code: BWY||Woodbridge Airport ICAO Code:|
|Latitude : 52.1||Longitude : 1.31667|
|City : Woodbridge||Country : United Kingdom|
|World Area Code : 493||Airport Type : Small|
|Timezone : Europe/London|
|Bentwaters St Airport Timezone : GMT +01:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Bentwaters St Airport is 20:04:56 PM (BST) on Monday, Jun 17, 2019|
Looking for information on Bentwaters St Airport, Woodbridge, United Kingdom? Know about Bentwaters St Airport in detail. Find out the location of Bentwaters St Airport on United Kingdom map and also find out airports near to Woodbridge. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Bentwaters St Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Bentwaters St Airport, airlines operating to Bentwaters St Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in United Kingdom. Scroll down to know more about Bentwaters St Airport or Woodbridge Airport, United Kingdom.
Bentwaters St Airport Map - Location of Bentwaters St Airport
United Kingdom - General Information
|Country Formal Name||United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland|
• 1 GBP = 1.255 USD
• 1 USD = 0.797 GBP
• 1 GBP = 1.119 EUR
• 1 EUR = 0.894 GBP
» More GBP convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.uk|
Nearest Airports to Bentwaters St Airport
Closest airports to Woodbridge, United Kingdom are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Woodbridge and other airports closest to Bentwaters St Airport.
Nearest airport to Bentwaters St Airport and Woodbridge is Ipswich Airport - (10.9 Km / 6.77 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Woodbridge and Bentwaters St Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Honington Airport - (45.83 Km / 28.48 Miles)
- Weathersfield Raf Airport - (57.04 Km / 35.44 Miles)
- Lakenheath RAF Airport - (61.9 Km / 38.46 Miles)
- Norwich International Airport - (63.5 Km / 39.46 Miles)
- Mildenhall Arpt Airport - (63.62 Km / 39.53 Miles)
- List of 150 airports in United Kingdom along with United Kingdom airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Bentwaters St Airport, United Kingdom. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting United Kingdom or traveling to Woodbridge Airport.
Details about Woodbridge Airport given here include
- Bentwaters St Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Woodbridge Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Bentwaters St Airport
- Location of Bentwaters St Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Bentwaters St Airport Time Zone and Current time at Bentwaters St Airport
- Address and contact details of Bentwaters St Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Bentwaters St Airport on Google Map.
- General information about United Kingdom where Bentwaters St Airport is located in the city of Woodbridge. General information include capital of United Kingdom, currency and conversion rate of United Kingdom currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
BWY - Bentwaters St Airport IATA Code