If you are planning to travel to Mildenhall or any other city in United Kingdom, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the NAF Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... NAF Airport Map showing the location of this airport in United Kingdom. Mildenhall Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Mildenhall Airport Info:
|Mildenhall Airport IATA Code: GXH||Mildenhall Airport ICAO Code:|
|Latitude : 51.4167||Longitude : -1.7|
|City : Mildenhall||Country : United Kingdom|
|World Area Code : 493||Airport Type : Small|
|Timezone : Europe/London|
|NAF Airport Timezone : GMT +01:00 hours|
|Current time and date at NAF Airport is 13:37:27 PM (BST) on Monday, Jun 14, 2021|
Looking for information on NAF Airport, Mildenhall, United Kingdom? Know about NAF Airport in detail. Find out the location of NAF Airport on United Kingdom map and also find out airports near to Mildenhall. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is NAF Airport located and also provide information like hotels near NAF Airport, airlines operating to NAF Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in United Kingdom. Scroll down to know more about NAF Airport or Mildenhall Airport, United Kingdom.
NAF Airport Map - Location of NAF Airport
United Kingdom - General Information
|Country Formal Name||United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland|
• 1 GBP = 1.41 USD
• 1 USD = 0.709 GBP
• 1 GBP = 1.164 EUR
• 1 EUR = 0.859 GBP
» More GBP convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.uk|
Nearest Airports to NAF Airport
Closest airports to Mildenhall, United Kingdom are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Mildenhall and other airports closest to NAF Airport.
Nearest airport to NAF Airport and Mildenhall is Upavon Airport - (15.58 Km / 9.68 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Mildenhall and NAF Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Gypsy Airport - (17.65 Km / 10.97 Miles)
- RAF Station Airport - (22.6 Km / 14.04 Miles)
- Greenham RAF Airport - (26.67 Km / 16.57 Miles)
- Andover Airport - (27.54 Km / 17.11 Miles)
- RAF Station Airport - (30.18 Km / 18.75 Miles)
- List of 150 airports in United Kingdom along with United Kingdom airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about NAF Airport, United Kingdom. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting United Kingdom or traveling to Mildenhall Airport.
Details about Mildenhall Airport given here include
- NAF Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Mildenhall Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of NAF Airport
- Location of NAF Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- NAF Airport Time Zone and Current time at NAF Airport
- Address and contact details of NAF Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of NAF Airport on Google Map.
- General information about United Kingdom where NAF Airport is located in the city of Mildenhall. General information include capital of United Kingdom, currency and conversion rate of United Kingdom currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
GXH - NAF Airport IATA Code