If you are planning to travel to Oban or any other city in United Kingdom, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Oban Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Oban Airport Map showing the location of this airport in United Kingdom. Oban Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Oban Airport Info:
|Oban Airport IATA Code: OBN||Oban Airport ICAO Code: EGEO|
|Latitude : 56.4635||Longitude : -5.39967|
|City : Oban||Country : United Kingdom|
|World Area Code : 493||Airport Type : Small|
|Timezone : Europe/London|
|Oban Airport Timezone : GMT +01:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Oban Airport is 13:28:02 PM (BST) on Monday, Jun 14, 2021|
Looking for information on Oban Airport, Oban, United Kingdom? Know about Oban Airport in detail. Find out the location of Oban Airport on United Kingdom map and also find out airports near to Oban. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Oban Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Oban Airport, airlines operating to Oban Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in United Kingdom. Scroll down to know more about Oban Airport or Oban Airport, United Kingdom.
Oban Airport Map - Location of Oban Airport
United Kingdom - General Information
|Country Formal Name||United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland|
• 1 GBP = 1.409 USD
• 1 USD = 0.71 GBP
• 1 GBP = 1.163 EUR
• 1 EUR = 0.86 GBP
» More GBP convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.uk|
Nearest Airports to Oban Airport
Closest airports to Oban, United Kingdom are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Oban and other airports closest to Oban Airport.
Nearest airport to Oban Airport and Oban is Heliport Airport - (7.32 Km / 4.55 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Oban and Oban Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Mull Airport - (32.15 Km / 19.98 Miles)
- Heliport Airport - (42.94 Km / 26.68 Miles)
- Heliport Airport - (46.04 Km / 28.61 Miles)
- Isle Of Colonsay Airport - (68.94 Km / 42.84 Miles)
- Heliport Airport - (71.6 Km / 44.49 Miles)
- List of 150 airports in United Kingdom along with United Kingdom airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Oban Airport, United Kingdom. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting United Kingdom or traveling to Oban Airport.
Details about Oban Airport given here include
- Oban Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Oban Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Oban Airport
- Location of Oban Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Oban Airport Time Zone and Current time at Oban Airport
- Address and contact details of Oban Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Oban Airport on Google Map.
- General information about United Kingdom where Oban Airport is located in the city of Oban. General information include capital of United Kingdom, currency and conversion rate of United Kingdom currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
OBN - Oban Airport IATA Code and EGEO - Oban Airport ICAO code