If you are planning to travel to Perth or any other city in United Kingdom, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Perth Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Perth Airport Map showing the location of this airport in United Kingdom. Perth Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Perth Airport Info:
|Perth Airport IATA Code: PSL||Perth Airport ICAO Code: EGPT|
|Latitude : 56.4392||Longitude : -3.37222|
|City : Perth||Country : United Kingdom|
|World Area Code : 493||Airport Type : Small|
|Perth Airport Address / Contact Details :|
Perth Airport (PSL), Perth and Kinross PH2, UK
|Timezone : Europe/London|
|Perth Airport Timezone : GMT +01:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Perth Airport is 15:27:16 PM (BST) on Tuesday, Oct 20, 2020|
Looking for information on Perth Airport, Perth, United Kingdom? Know about Perth Airport in detail. Find out the location of Perth Airport on United Kingdom map and also find out airports near to Perth. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Perth Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Perth Airport, airlines operating to Perth Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in United Kingdom. Scroll down to know more about Perth Airport or Perth Airport, United Kingdom.
Perth Airport Map - Location of Perth Airport
United Kingdom - General Information
|Country Formal Name||United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland|
• 1 GBP = 1.293 USD
• 1 USD = 0.774 GBP
• 1 GBP = 1.095 EUR
• 1 EUR = 0.914 GBP
» More GBP convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.uk|
Nearest Airports to Perth Airport
Closest airports to Perth, United Kingdom are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Perth and other airports closest to Perth Airport.
Nearest airport to Perth Airport and Perth is Dundee Airport - (22.11 Km / 13.74 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Perth and Perth Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Leuchars Airport - (31.87 Km / 19.8 Miles)
- Turnhouse Airport - (54.64 Km / 33.95 Miles)
- Glasgow International Airport - (91.64 Km / 56.94 Miles)
- Dyce Airport - (110.58 Km / 68.71 Miles)
- Heliport Airport - (114.7 Km / 71.27 Miles)
- List of 150 airports in United Kingdom along with United Kingdom airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Perth Airport, United Kingdom. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting United Kingdom or traveling to Perth Airport.
Details about Perth Airport given here include
- Perth Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Perth Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Perth Airport
- Location of Perth Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Perth Airport Time Zone and Current time at Perth Airport
- Address and contact details of Perth Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Perth Airport on Google Map.
- General information about United Kingdom where Perth Airport is located in the city of Perth. General information include capital of United Kingdom, currency and conversion rate of United Kingdom currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
PSL - Perth Airport IATA Code and EGPT - Perth Airport ICAO code