If you are planning to travel to Stronsay or any other city in United Kingdom, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Stronsay Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Stronsay Airport Map showing the location of this airport in United Kingdom. Stronsay Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Stronsay Airport Info:
|Stronsay Airport IATA Code: SOY||Stronsay Airport ICAO Code: EGER|
|Latitude : 59.1553||Longitude : -2.64139|
|City : Stronsay||Country : United Kingdom|
|World Area Code : 493||Airport Type : Small|
|Stronsay Airport Address / Contact Details :|
Stronsay Airport (SOY), Orkney Islands KW17, UK
|Timezone : Europe/London|
|Stronsay Airport Timezone : GMT +01:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Stronsay Airport is 02:54:43 AM (BST) on Tuesday, May 11, 2021|
Looking for information on Stronsay Airport, Stronsay, United Kingdom? Know about Stronsay Airport in detail. Find out the location of Stronsay Airport on United Kingdom map and also find out airports near to Stronsay. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Stronsay Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Stronsay Airport, airlines operating to Stronsay Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in United Kingdom. Scroll down to know more about Stronsay Airport or Stronsay Airport, United Kingdom.
Stronsay Airport Map - Location of Stronsay Airport
United Kingdom - General Information
|Country Formal Name||United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland|
• 1 GBP = 1.413 USD
• 1 USD = 0.708 GBP
• 1 GBP = 1.164 EUR
• 1 EUR = 0.859 GBP
» More GBP convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.uk|
Nearest Airports to Stronsay Airport
Closest airports to Stronsay, United Kingdom are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Stronsay and other airports closest to Stronsay Airport.
Nearest airport to Stronsay Airport and Stronsay is Eday Airport - (8.79 Km / 5.46 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Stronsay and Stronsay Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Sanday Airport - (11.18 Km / 6.95 Miles)
- North Ronaldsay Airport - (26.31 Km / 16.35 Miles)
- Papa Westray Airport - (26.34 Km / 16.37 Miles)
- Orkney Island Airport - (26.65 Km / 16.56 Miles)
- Westray Airport - (27.92 Km / 17.35 Miles)
- List of 150 airports in United Kingdom along with United Kingdom airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Stronsay Airport, United Kingdom. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting United Kingdom or traveling to Stronsay Airport.
Details about Stronsay Airport given here include
- Stronsay Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Stronsay Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Stronsay Airport
- Location of Stronsay Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Stronsay Airport Time Zone and Current time at Stronsay Airport
- Address and contact details of Stronsay Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Stronsay Airport on Google Map.
- General information about United Kingdom where Stronsay Airport is located in the city of Stronsay. General information include capital of United Kingdom, currency and conversion rate of United Kingdom currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
SOY - Stronsay Airport IATA Code and EGER - Stronsay Airport ICAO code