If you are planning to travel to Whalsay or any other city in United Kingdom, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Whalsay Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Whalsay Airport Map showing the location of this airport in United Kingdom. Whalsay Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Whalsay Airport Info:
|Whalsay Airport IATA Code: WHS||Whalsay Airport ICAO Code: EGEH|
|Latitude : 60.3667||Longitude : -0.983333|
|City : Whalsay||Country : United Kingdom|
|World Area Code : 493||Airport Type : Small|
|Whalsay Airport Address / Contact Details :|
Whalsay (WHS), Brough, Shetland Islands ZE2, UK
|Timezone : Europe/London|
|Whalsay Airport Timezone : GMT +01:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Whalsay Airport is 14:16:55 PM (BST) on Monday, Apr 6, 2020|
Looking for information on Whalsay Airport, Whalsay, United Kingdom? Know about Whalsay Airport in detail. Find out the location of Whalsay Airport on United Kingdom map and also find out airports near to Whalsay. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Whalsay Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Whalsay Airport, airlines operating to Whalsay Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in United Kingdom. Scroll down to know more about Whalsay Airport or Whalsay Airport, United Kingdom.
Whalsay Airport Map - Location of Whalsay Airport
United Kingdom - General Information
|Country Formal Name||United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland|
• 1 GBP = 1.231 USD
• 1 USD = 0.812 GBP
• 1 GBP = 1.14 EUR
• 1 EUR = 0.877 GBP
» More GBP convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.uk|
Nearest Airports to Whalsay Airport
Closest airports to Whalsay, United Kingdom are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Whalsay and other airports closest to Whalsay Airport.
Nearest airport to Whalsay Airport and Whalsay is Scatsta Airport - (18.83 Km / 11.7 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Whalsay and Whalsay Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Fetlar Airport - (24.11 Km / 14.98 Miles)
- Lerwick/Tingwall Airport - (24.56 Km / 15.26 Miles)
- Baltasound Airport - (43.26 Km / 26.88 Miles)
- Sumburgh Airport - (57.18 Km / 35.53 Miles)
- Foula Airport - (66.02 Km / 41.02 Miles)
- List of 150 airports in United Kingdom along with United Kingdom airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Whalsay Airport, United Kingdom. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting United Kingdom or traveling to Whalsay Airport.
Details about Whalsay Airport given here include
- Whalsay Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Whalsay Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Whalsay Airport
- Location of Whalsay Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Whalsay Airport Time Zone and Current time at Whalsay Airport
- Address and contact details of Whalsay Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Whalsay Airport on Google Map.
- General information about United Kingdom where Whalsay Airport is located in the city of Whalsay. General information include capital of United Kingdom, currency and conversion rate of United Kingdom currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
WHS - Whalsay Airport IATA Code and EGEH - Whalsay Airport ICAO code