If you are planning to travel to Suttonheath or any other city in United Kingdom, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Woodbridge RAF Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Woodbridge RAF Airport Map showing the location of this airport in United Kingdom. Suttonheath Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Suttonheath Airport Info:
|Suttonheath Airport IATA Code: WOB||Suttonheath Airport ICAO Code:|
|Latitude : 51.55||Longitude : -0.71667|
|City : Suttonheath||Country : United Kingdom|
|World Area Code : 493||Airport Type : Small|
|Timezone : Europe/London|
|Woodbridge RAF Airport Timezone : GMT +01:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Woodbridge RAF Airport is 14:27:58 PM (BST) on Saturday, Apr 17, 2021|
Looking for information on Woodbridge RAF Airport, Suttonheath, United Kingdom? Know about Woodbridge RAF Airport in detail. Find out the location of Woodbridge RAF Airport on United Kingdom map and also find out airports near to Suttonheath. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Woodbridge RAF Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Woodbridge RAF Airport, airlines operating to Woodbridge RAF Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in United Kingdom. Scroll down to know more about Woodbridge RAF Airport or Suttonheath Airport, United Kingdom.
Woodbridge RAF Airport Map - Location of Woodbridge RAF Airport
United Kingdom - General Information
|Country Formal Name||United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland|
• 1 GBP = 1.383 USD
• 1 USD = 0.723 GBP
• 1 GBP = 1.155 EUR
• 1 EUR = 0.866 GBP
» More GBP convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.uk|
Nearest Airports to Woodbridge RAF Airport
Closest airports to Suttonheath, United Kingdom are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Suttonheath and other airports closest to Woodbridge RAF Airport.
Nearest airport to Woodbridge RAF Airport and Suttonheath is High Wycombe Airport - (9.88 Km / 6.14 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Suttonheath and Woodbridge RAF Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- London Heathrow Airport - (19.71 Km / 12.25 Miles)
- Northolt Airport - (20.71 Km / 12.87 Miles)
- Blackbushe Airport - (26.73 Km / 16.61 Miles)
- Farnborough Airport - (30.43 Km / 18.91 Miles)
- Milton Keynes Airport - (31.38 Km / 19.5 Miles)
- List of 150 airports in United Kingdom along with United Kingdom airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Woodbridge RAF Airport, United Kingdom. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting United Kingdom or traveling to Suttonheath Airport.
Details about Suttonheath Airport given here include
- Woodbridge RAF Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Suttonheath Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Woodbridge RAF Airport
- Location of Woodbridge RAF Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Woodbridge RAF Airport Time Zone and Current time at Woodbridge RAF Airport
- Address and contact details of Woodbridge RAF Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Woodbridge RAF Airport on Google Map.
- General information about United Kingdom where Woodbridge RAF Airport is located in the city of Suttonheath. General information include capital of United Kingdom, currency and conversion rate of United Kingdom currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
WOB - Woodbridge RAF Airport IATA Code