If you are planning to travel to Woodford or any other city in United Kingdom, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Woodford Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Woodford Airport Map showing the location of this airport in United Kingdom. Woodford Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Woodford Airport Info:
|Woodford Airport IATA Code: WFD||Woodford Airport ICAO Code:|
|Latitude : 53.3367||Longitude : -2.14944|
|City : Woodford||Country : United Kingdom|
|World Area Code : 493||Airport Type : Small|
|Woodford Airport Address / Contact Details :|
Woodford (WFD), Adlington, Cheshire East SK7 1, UK
|Timezone : Europe/London|
|Woodford Airport Timezone : GMT +01:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Woodford Airport is 14:10:40 PM (BST) on Monday, Apr 6, 2020|
Looking for information on Woodford Airport, Woodford, United Kingdom? Know about Woodford Airport in detail. Find out the location of Woodford Airport on United Kingdom map and also find out airports near to Woodford. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Woodford Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Woodford Airport, airlines operating to Woodford Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in United Kingdom. Scroll down to know more about Woodford Airport or Woodford Airport, United Kingdom.
Woodford Airport Map - Location of Woodford Airport
United Kingdom - General Information
|Country Formal Name||United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland|
• 1 GBP = 1.231 USD
• 1 USD = 0.812 GBP
• 1 GBP = 1.14 EUR
• 1 EUR = 0.877 GBP
» More GBP convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.uk|
Nearest Airports to Woodford Airport
Closest airports to Woodford, United Kingdom are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Woodford and other airports closest to Woodford Airport.
Nearest airport to Woodford Airport and Woodford is Manchester Airport - (8.55 Km / 5.31 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Woodford and Woodford Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Burtonwood Airport - (30.13 Km / 18.72 Miles)
- Liverpool John Lennon Airport - (46.82 Km / 29.09 Miles)
- Sheffield City Airport - (51.32 Km / 31.89 Miles)
- Chester Airport - (56.87 Km / 35.34 Miles)
- Off Line Point Airport - (62.7 Km / 38.96 Miles)
- List of 150 airports in United Kingdom along with United Kingdom airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Woodford Airport, United Kingdom. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting United Kingdom or traveling to Woodford Airport.
Details about Woodford Airport given here include
- Woodford Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Woodford Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Woodford Airport
- Location of Woodford Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Woodford Airport Time Zone and Current time at Woodford Airport
- Address and contact details of Woodford Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Woodford Airport on Google Map.
- General information about United Kingdom where Woodford Airport is located in the city of Woodford. General information include capital of United Kingdom, currency and conversion rate of United Kingdom currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
WFD - Woodford Airport IATA Code