If you are planning to travel to Indian Springs or any other city in United States, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Af Aux Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Af Aux Airport Map showing the location of this airport in United States. Indian Springs Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Indian Springs Airport Info:
|Indian Springs Airport IATA Code: INS||Indian Springs Airport ICAO Code: KINS|
|Latitude : 36.5827||Longitude : -115.676|
|City : Indian Springs||Country : United States|
|World Area Code : 67||Airport Type : Small|
|Indian Springs Airport Address / Contact Details :|
Creech AFB (INS), Indian Springs, NV 89018, USA
|Timezone : America/Los_Angeles|
|Af Aux Airport Timezone : GMT -07:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Af Aux Airport is 04:24:40 AM (PDT) on Thursday, Jul 18, 2019|
Looking for information on Af Aux Airport, Indian Springs, United States? Know about Af Aux Airport in detail. Find out the location of Af Aux Airport on United States map and also find out airports near to Indian Springs. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Af Aux Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Af Aux Airport, airlines operating to Af Aux Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in United States. Scroll down to know more about Af Aux Airport or Indian Springs Airport, United States.
Af Aux Airport Map - Location of Af Aux Airport
United States - General Information
|Country Formal Name||United States of America|
• 1 USD = 0.802 GBP
• 1 GBP = 1.247 USD
• 1 USD = 0.89 EUR
• 1 EUR = 1.123 USD
» More USD convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.us|
Nearest Airports to Af Aux Airport
Closest airports to Indian Springs, United States are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Indian Springs and other airports closest to Af Aux Airport.
Nearest airport to Af Aux Airport and Indian Springs is Desert Rock Airport - (31.66 Km / 19.67 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Indian Springs and Af Aux Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- North Air Terminal Airport - (60.16 Km / 37.38 Miles)
- Lathrop Wells Airport - (63.38 Km / 39.38 Miles)
- Nellis AFB Airport - (69.25 Km / 43.03 Miles)
- Mc Carran International Airport - (72.66 Km / 45.15 Miles)
- Henderson Sky Harbor Airport - (83.44 Km / 51.85 Miles)
- List of 2232 airports in United States along with United States airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Af Aux Airport, United States. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting United States or traveling to Indian Springs Airport.
Details about Indian Springs Airport given here include
- Af Aux Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Indian Springs Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Af Aux Airport
- Location of Af Aux Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Af Aux Airport Time Zone and Current time at Af Aux Airport
- Address and contact details of Af Aux Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Af Aux Airport on Google Map.
- General information about United States where Af Aux Airport is located in the city of Indian Springs. General information include capital of United States, currency and conversion rate of United States currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
INS - Af Aux Airport IATA Code and KINS - Af Aux Airport ICAO code