If you are planning to travel to Lathrop Wells or any other city in United States, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Lathrop Wells Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Lathrop Wells Airport Map showing the location of this airport in United States. Lathrop Wells Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Lathrop Wells Airport Info:
|Lathrop Wells Airport IATA Code: LTH||Lathrop Wells Airport ICAO Code:|
|Latitude : 36.6333||Longitude : -116.383|
|City : Lathrop Wells||Country : United States|
|World Area Code : 67||Airport Type : Small|
|Timezone : America/Los_Angeles|
|Lathrop Wells Airport Timezone : GMT -07:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Lathrop Wells Airport is 05:57:19 AM (PDT) on Wednesday, Jul 17, 2019|
Looking for information on Lathrop Wells Airport, Lathrop Wells, United States? Know about Lathrop Wells Airport in detail. Find out the location of Lathrop Wells Airport on United States map and also find out airports near to Lathrop Wells. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Lathrop Wells Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Lathrop Wells Airport, airlines operating to Lathrop Wells Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in United States. Scroll down to know more about Lathrop Wells Airport or Lathrop Wells Airport, United States.
Lathrop Wells Airport Map - Location of Lathrop Wells Airport
United States - General Information
|Country Formal Name||United States of America|
• 1 USD = 0.806 GBP
• 1 GBP = 1.241 USD
• 1 USD = 0.891 EUR
• 1 EUR = 1.122 USD
» More USD convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.us|
Nearest Airports to Lathrop Wells Airport
Closest airports to Lathrop Wells, United States are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Lathrop Wells and other airports closest to Lathrop Wells Airport.
Nearest airport to Lathrop Wells Airport and Lathrop Wells is Desert Rock Airport - (31.8 Km / 19.76 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Lathrop Wells and Lathrop Wells Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Beatty Airport - (44.27 Km / 27.51 Miles)
- Death Valley Airport - (48.33 Km / 30.03 Miles)
- Af Aux Airport - (63.38 Km / 39.38 Miles)
- North Air Terminal Airport - (116.77 Km / 72.56 Miles)
- Trona Airport - (124.6 Km / 77.42 Miles)
- List of 2232 airports in United States along with United States airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Lathrop Wells Airport, United States. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting United States or traveling to Lathrop Wells Airport.
Details about Lathrop Wells Airport given here include
- Lathrop Wells Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Lathrop Wells Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Lathrop Wells Airport
- Location of Lathrop Wells Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Lathrop Wells Airport Time Zone and Current time at Lathrop Wells Airport
- Address and contact details of Lathrop Wells Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Lathrop Wells Airport on Google Map.
- General information about United States where Lathrop Wells Airport is located in the city of Lathrop Wells. General information include capital of United States, currency and conversion rate of United States currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
LTH - Lathrop Wells Airport IATA Code