If you are planning to travel to Trona or any other city in United States, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Trona Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Trona Airport Map showing the location of this airport in United States. Trona Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Trona Airport Info:
|Trona Airport IATA Code: TRH||Trona Airport ICAO Code:|
|Latitude : 35.8126||Longitude : -117.328|
|City : Trona||Country : United States|
|World Area Code : 67||Airport Type : Small|
|Trona Airport Address / Contact Details :|
Trona Airport (TRH), Trona, CA 93562, USA
|Timezone : America/Los_Angeles|
|Trona Airport Timezone : GMT -07:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Trona Airport is 12:43:49 PM (PDT) on Saturday, Jul 20, 2019|
Looking for information on Trona Airport, Trona, United States? Know about Trona Airport in detail. Find out the location of Trona Airport on United States map and also find out airports near to Trona. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Trona Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Trona Airport, airlines operating to Trona Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in United States. Scroll down to know more about Trona Airport or Trona Airport, United States.
Trona Airport Map - Location of Trona Airport
United States - General Information
|Country Formal Name||United States of America|
• 1 USD = 0.8 GBP
• 1 GBP = 1.25 USD
• 1 USD = 0.891 EUR
• 1 EUR = 1.123 USD
» More USD convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.us|
Nearest Airports to Trona Airport
Closest airports to Trona, United States are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Trona and other airports closest to Trona Airport.
Nearest airport to Trona Airport and Trona is Kern County Airport - (48.44 Km / 30.1 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Trona and Trona Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Death Valley Airport - (82.83 Km / 51.47 Miles)
- Bicycle Lake AAF Airport - (87.05 Km / 54.09 Miles)
- Edwards AFB Airport - (112.85 Km / 70.12 Miles)
- Kern County Airport - (112.86 Km / 70.13 Miles)
- Barstow-Daggett Airport - (117.06 Km / 72.74 Miles)
- List of 2232 airports in United States along with United States airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Trona Airport, United States. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting United States or traveling to Trona Airport.
Details about Trona Airport given here include
- Trona Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Trona Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Trona Airport
- Location of Trona Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Trona Airport Time Zone and Current time at Trona Airport
- Address and contact details of Trona Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Trona Airport on Google Map.
- General information about United States where Trona Airport is located in the city of Trona. General information include capital of United States, currency and conversion rate of United States currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
TRH - Trona Airport IATA Code