If you are planning to travel to Inyokern or any other city in United States, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Kern County Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Kern County Airport Map showing the location of this airport in United States. Inyokern Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Inyokern Airport Info:
|Inyokern Airport IATA Code: IYK||Inyokern Airport ICAO Code:|
|Latitude : 35.6527||Longitude : -117.827|
|City : Inyokern||Country : United States|
|World Area Code : 67||Airport Type : Small|
|Inyokern Airport Address / Contact Details :|
Airport: Inyokern (IYK), Inyokern, CA 93527, USA
|Timezone : America/Los_Angeles|
|Kern County Airport Timezone : GMT -07:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Kern County Airport is 00:27:34 AM (PDT) on Wednesday, Jul 24, 2019|
Looking for information on Kern County Airport, Inyokern, United States? Know about Kern County Airport in detail. Find out the location of Kern County Airport on United States map and also find out airports near to Inyokern. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Kern County Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Kern County Airport, airlines operating to Kern County Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in United States. Scroll down to know more about Kern County Airport or Inyokern Airport, United States.
Kern County Airport Map - Location of Kern County Airport
United States - General Information
|Country Formal Name||United States of America|
• 1 USD = 0.804 GBP
• 1 GBP = 1.244 USD
• 1 USD = 0.897 EUR
• 1 EUR = 1.115 USD
» More USD convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.us|
Nearest Airports to Kern County Airport
Closest airports to Inyokern, United States are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Inyokern and other airports closest to Kern County Airport.
Nearest airport to Kern County Airport and Inyokern is Trona Airport - (48.44 Km / 30.1 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Inyokern and Kern County Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Kern County Airport - (72.82 Km / 45.25 Miles)
- Kern County Airport - (80.11 Km / 49.78 Miles)
- Edwards AFB Airport - (83.33 Km / 51.78 Miles)
- William J Fox Airport - (107.6 Km / 66.86 Miles)
- Quartz Hill Airport - (110.79 Km / 68.84 Miles)
- List of 2232 airports in United States along with United States airport codes »
Major airlines flying to Kern County Airport, Inyokern
This page provides all the information you need to know about Kern County Airport, United States. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting United States or traveling to Inyokern Airport.
Details about Inyokern Airport given here include
- Kern County Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Inyokern Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Kern County Airport
- Location of Kern County Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Kern County Airport Time Zone and Current time at Kern County Airport
- Address and contact details of Kern County Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Kern County Airport on Google Map.
- General information about United States where Kern County Airport is located in the city of Inyokern. General information include capital of United States, currency and conversion rate of United States currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
IYK - Kern County Airport IATA Code